X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone into road bikes ?

As my topic,

Am looking into getting a road bike to see if I like doing it, what should I expect to pay for a second hand road bike ?

Any tips

Thanks

Alex

Price could be anything really.....what sort of licence do you have ?, you might be stuck with a 125

Comment

Lol sorry I should of changed my topic a bit mre lol as in a road push bike?, am looking into saving for a road motorbike as well lol

Comment

Corey had a thread here with some advice given

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...clists-on-here

With the end result being he got this - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-My-new-wheels

Astra

Comment

Anything from £50 really depends how old or what condition look on eBay. Failing that if you want one just to keep fit on £300 should get you a decent new one.
          sigpic WG Motorworks Stage 4+, Owens hta turbo, Piper Cams, Lightened flywheel, Quaife LSD ,356mm K Sports ,KW clubsports, Safety Devices cage, Sparco buckets, Aircon delete, 18in TD's, R888s.

Comment

I've seen a barracuda brand new for 172 pound, I wanna keep fit with it at weekends / use it for work, and to see if I enjoy it but if I use it for work ill have to invest in lighs aha

Comment

Sounds good mate. You can spend more than that on lights these days but a tad extravagant!
              sigpic WG Motorworks Stage 4+, Owens hta turbo, Piper Cams, Lightened flywheel, Quaife LSD ,356mm K Sports ,KW clubsports, Safety Devices cage, Sparco buckets, Aircon delete, 18in TD's, R888s.

Comment

Originally posted by dougb View Post
                Price could be anything really.....what sort of licence do you have ?, you might be stuck with a 125
                lol

Comment

Bike radars the place to look for second hand bikes. As people have said you can spend anything on road bikes etc. Id hate to add up my cycling expenses for the last year!
                  Red Corsa VXR Gone! # BMW 118D arrived

Comment

Working...
                  X