This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premier League 2013-2014

Right everyone's pussy footing around so here it is.

Let the banter commence.
    Ex owner of various VXR's

Current :2017 Golf R - APR Stage 2

Banter you say?

Ex owner - Now Leon Cupra 290 Black Edition

Comment

John Terry hogging the limelight again.

Comment

Well Arsenal must have emptied all the piggy banks now - £40 million and a £1 offered for Suarez

Astra

Comment

Originally posted by IanJ View Post
          Well Arsenal must have emptied all the piggy banks now - £40 million and a £1 offered for Suarez
          He's gonna go so I wish he'd hurry up about it so we can move on. Although I'd rather sell him abroad than to Arsenal.

Selling to Arsenal will ruin any CL place challenge for years

I think he owes us one more season. But the way he's disrespectfed the club and people like me who have always defended him, I don't see how he can play for us again in the PL

Comment

Originally posted by jonny23 View Post
            He's gonna go so I wish he'd hurry up about it so we can move on. Although I'd rather sell him abroad than to Arsenal.

Selling to Arsenal will ruin any CL place challenge for years

I think he owes us one more season. But the way he's disrespectfed the club and people like me who have always defended him, I don't see how he can play for us again in the PL
            As you I'm red thru and thru mate and I totally agree with you. This guy needs to remember we have stood behind him all thru his carry on BUT right now I say get shot of him. He's a liability. He said he wants CL football, well LS can't you work out that if you stay in the team for a bit longer to help us achieve CL you might just get your wish/demands.

At present I say bye bye LS and time to move and concentrate on guys who want to play for LFC. No 1 man is bigger than the team.

Comment

Selling him for £50 plus does offer us the chance to correct the wrongs of when Torres went for that money...although technically we are still up from that deal now lol

Unless Arsenal offer a player plus cash I can see them doing all the ground work and then Real Madrid will probably pounce spend £130M and pick up Bale as well

Astra

Comment

Suarez will leave as Arsenal have triggered his release clause but i still think he will be contraversal if he stays in uk.

On a other note who are Man U goiung to buy think Moyles it waiting till it has calmed down b4 they say who they have bought.

Comment

Originally posted by FX_Red View Post
                  Suarez will leave as Arsenal have triggered his release clause but i still think he will be contraversal if he stays in uk.

On a other note who are Man U goiung to buy think Moyles it waiting till it has calmed down b4 they say who they have bought.
                  No release clause - they have triggered a clause that allows him to talk to them that's all so far, Liverpool don't have to sell - they will at some point but not for the current offer.

Astra

Comment

Ian did you watch the Melbourne friendly? 95,000 people sing YNWA, made my hairs stand on end.

And Chelsea are having to give tickets away for their pre season games, lol

Comment

Originally posted by jonny23 View Post
                      Ian did you watch the Melbourne friendly? 95,000 people sing YNWA, made my hairs stand on end.

And Chelsea are having to give tickets away for their pre season games, lol
                      I didn't, read about it though and it sounded crazy!

Astra

Comment

Arsenal aren't gonna up the offer if he's gonna want silly money in wages so makes sense speaking to him first.

I heard the offer was £40 million for Suarez and a quid for Downing

Comment

Originally posted by Webbo_VXR View Post
                          Arsenal aren't gonna up the offer if he's gonna want silly money in wages so makes sense speaking to him first.

I heard the offer was £40 million for Suarez and a quid for Downing
                          A quid for Downing......thats outrageous !!!!!
                          Ex owner of various VXR's

Current :2017 Golf R - APR Stage 2

Comment

Originally posted by Novus View Post
                            Yeah! I wouldn't give them 25p!

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by Novus View Post
                              Yeah I mean he had more goals and assists than Nani, Young and Valencia put together last year - he must be worth at least a £5 now

Astra

Comment

Working...
                              X