X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Told u FC Halifax Town would suprise a few in the Conference this season

Barnet been the latest victims
    Opel Astra Burg #686, Eibach springs, Bilstein shocks, Whiteline adjustable rear anti roll bar, Turbo smart actuator & recirculation valve, Brembo 4 pot brakes, DNA Performance FMIC, Enlarged top hat & pipework, 3" Turbo back stainless exhaust, 6k AFL's, Smoked side repeaters, Silvatec indicator lamps, Heko wind deflectors, Insignia washer jets, Crossover delete, Piper cross cone filter, SM Tuning Stage 3 - 300BHP / 310ftlb Torque.

yes got to admitt you doin well,not that i can say that for wrexham,
    [

Comment

Glory supporter!

Where were you when they were ?

Sent from my iPhone 5
      sigpic
      Brutus is finally finished!! http://youtu.be/DYVkXRDnsVw

Comment

[QUOTE=Nostradamus;3143116]Glory supporter!

Still watching them pal, home & away, I've had to put up with the likes of Skelmersdale away, Kendal away, AFC Fyle away etc lol, it's been fun I have to admit but boy its good to be back amongst the likes of Wrexham, Luton, Grimsby.
        Opel Astra Burg #686, Eibach springs, Bilstein shocks, Whiteline adjustable rear anti roll bar, Turbo smart actuator & recirculation valve, Brembo 4 pot brakes, DNA Performance FMIC, Enlarged top hat & pipework, 3" Turbo back stainless exhaust, 6k AFL's, Smoked side repeaters, Silvatec indicator lamps, Heko wind deflectors, Insignia washer jets, Crossover delete, Piper cross cone filter, SM Tuning Stage 3 - 300BHP / 310ftlb Torque.

Comment

werhay!!!!wrexham 2 luton 0 result!!!,bout time to,hope they build off this
          [

Comment

[QUOTE=ARCTIC MARK;3143204]
            Originally posted by Nostradamus View Post
            Glory supporter!

Still watching them pal, home & away, I've had to put up with the likes of Skelmersdale away, Kendal away, AFC Fyle away etc lol, it's been fun I have to admit but boy its good to be back amongst the likes of Wrexham, Luton, Grimsby.
            lol sounds amazing mark haha

Comment

Is this a football team? Can't say I've heard of them.. Are they new?
              No VXR
              Abarth and a 330e

Comment

Originally posted by mcpaynter View Post
                Is this a football team? Can't say I've heard of them.. Are they new?
                They're just a small town in Burnley

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
                sigpic
                Brutus is finally finished!! http://youtu.be/DYVkXRDnsVw

Comment

Remember going watching Bury at Halifax back in the day. Also remember at that match, some Bury Fans must have broken into the ground before the match and spray painted 'BFC' on the grass, just inside the goal line at the away end and also inside the side line (if that make's sense?!). Halifax then put sand over this to cover it up, but neatly followed the spray painted letters. So it read 'BFC' in brown sand!!
                  We also had a fanzine named after your ground called Where were you at The Shay, or known on the forums as initials WWYATS

Silky VXR - I see Bishop broke his duck for you at weekend, good to see. He scored the goals needed to keep us in the league a few seasons ago.

Right, I'll put my anorak away now ...

Comment

Grimsby the latest victims, 4-0 Halifax

Comment

Awful game for us (grimsby) worrying times at the club

Comment

Originally posted by JackTheLad View Post
                        Was u at the match pal? Bring on Hereford? Yes it's a shame for a club like Grimsby, they are a big club who should be in league 1

Comment

well wrexham have won 2 in a row now,hope that bad start is behind us.this leauge is a hard leauge to get out of believe it or not,its all about money!!clubs need lots of money to get half decent players that want to come to the conference,
                          [

Comment

[QUOTE=ARCTIC MARK;3143204]
                            Originally posted by Nostradamus View Post
                            Glory supporter!

And Lincoln.
                            https://www.facebook.com/pages/Enhan...20366521479977

Comment

Originally posted by JackTheLad View Post
                              It really is terrible seeing town loose, when City are winning!
                              https://www.facebook.com/pages/Enhan...20366521479977

Comment

Working...
                              X