This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any gooners on here?

Any fellow Gooners on here pre the game later? Gutted I cant go this year but weakened side aside pray we tear spurs a new one .

To all the poor unfortunate souls on the other side...forever in our shadow and Mind the gap

Originally posted by garetgax View Post
    Any fellow Gooners on here pre the game later? Gutted I cant go this year but weakened side aside pray we tear spurs a new one .

To all the poor unfortunate souls on the other side...forever in our shadow and Mind the gap
    I'm a Gooner.
    Things not really going our way at the mo.
    Really really worried about Man City tomorrow!!
    Actual Result - Arsenal 1 - Man City 5
    Result I would like - Arsenal 2 - Man City 0

Comment

Think it'll be another car crash tomorrow....to be honest though as an ex akb think another pasting may be the final nail in arsenes coffin and whilst his legacy will never be forgotten I think it is way beyond time that we have a new approach, our trIning methods are out if touch our back room staff are useless and his tactics are stayed and predictable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by garetgax View Post
        Think it'll be another car crash tomorrow....to be honest though as an ex akb think another pasting may be the final nail in arsenes coffin and whilst his legacy will never be forgotten I think it is way beyond time that we have a new approach, our trIning methods are out if touch our back room staff are useless and his tactics are stayed and predictable.

If we get another result tomorrow like what we got against Chelsea then I can see the fans calling for Arsene's head.
        I think you're right we do need a change but I still think he's the right man for the job, he just seriously needs to change his ways... And to be fair to him - he is.... He brought Ozil for 40 odd million, no one ever thought he'd fork out that much money.
        Tactics - he needs to change. As what you said we are so predictable. We are a easy team to beat if you know how. This is what's going to worry me about tomorrow's games.
        We will see....
        Come on' Arsenal!!!!

Comment

Think today will be a draw at worse. Home form has been decent this year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
          sigpic
          Brutus is finally finished!! http://youtu.be/DYVkXRDnsVw

Comment

Originally posted by Nostradamus View Post

And Nost put his money where his mouth was and has collected £52. Not a king's ransom I'll grant you but neither an inconsiderable sum.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nostradamus View Post

Bang on with the result bruv!
              You don't know next weeks lottery numbers do ya? lol

Comment

Originally posted by BRO-VXR View Post
                Bang on with the result bruv!
                You don't know next weeks lottery numbers do ya? lol
                No but it'll be a 2-2 draw at Everton!

sigpic

Comment

Any gooners on here?

And how wrong you were ......oh and I used all my betting mojo last weekend on the national 1st and 3rd get in..... £41.50

Comment

Working...
                  X