• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moyes has gone

Great news

Made my day this!

Comment

Van Gaal been made favorite to take over.

Comment

I hope they go all out for Tim Sherwood or Sven.
        Ex owner - Now Leon Cupra 290 Black Edition

Comment

Originally posted by DanTheManc View Post
          I hope they go all out for Tim Sherwood or Sven.
          Be better than Moyes
          Ex owner of various VXR's

Current :2017 Golf R - APR Stage 2

Comment

Originally posted by Novus View Post
            Be better than Moyes
            True

I wonder if Giggs will start every game while he's interim manager?

Where will Moyes end up? He'll be sat on a beach for the next few months after the nightmare he's had at old Trafford to recover.
            Ex owner - Now Leon Cupra 290 Black Edition

Comment

Originally posted by FX_Red View Post
              Van Gaal been made favorite to take over.

Should of got it first time.

Comment

They should grow aset and give giggs a full contract! I believe given the money that ALL footballers are on they still need somebody to respect at the top not some jonny wango from overseas that may of won something in the last 20 years....

Comment

I'd rather see Klopp replace him than Van Gaal if I was a United fan. Reckon Klopp has to be getting fed up of his best players being sold from under him but he has all the markings of a great manager.
                  Astra J GTC , Aero Kit, Summit White, LED DRLs, LED reg bulbs, private plate

Comment

Shocking way to treat a person like this. SAF was nearly sacked not long into his tenure and things turned out OK for Utd. This club should learn that there's life after SAF and things don't always go your way.

How would anyone feel having SAF watching every move you make even though he wasn't Manager not too good imho. SAF should be held part responsible for this too as he was the one who put his name forward in the 1st place.

The ones to blame for all this are the PLAYERS who's egos need to take a pounding more than anything. If they can't won't play for Moyes who will they play for?? It's just like Chelsea all over again JT FL etc had too much say in the club and they help get rid of AVB.

Any normal person at their work deciding they didn't want to work for the Management do you think they would get the Managers sacked? No chance they'd be the ones got rid of end of.

Decent owners would have backed Moyes and surely seen that the players (the employees) were not doing what they did for the previous Manager. Nothing changed within the Championship winning team that you had so they should have been still a potent force within the PL this season and why not, they didn't want Moyes!

SAF isn't there now and this is life without success deal with it.

Comment

Shocking news imo

Could of at least let him splash out in the summer, re-jig the squad to his liking then come this time next season if it was going the same as now then yeah sack him.

But give him a chance!
                      Opel Nürburgring Edition No.534 / IG - ItzMrGoodKat

Comment

No it's not shocking. Lost too many. Shxt in the transfer market. Fantastic news

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk

Comment

Moyes to Newcastle, could be a possibility
                          sigpic Brimfull's Vauxhall History, Cavalier Sri 8v, 2x Calibra 16v, Omega V6, Vectra B Gsi, 2x Vectra C Sri 2.2, Vectra C Sri Cdti 150, Meriva Design, Astra Ls, Vectra Vxr

Comment

Originally posted by jayc View Post
                            No it's not shocking. Lost too many. Shxt in the transfer market. Fantastic news

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
                            Yeah I know shouldn't really of put it as shocking but could of seen it coming lol

But Sir Alex was the same when he initially took over, yeah didn't do no where near as bad but still took a while to win stuff.

All I'm saying is they could of at least of given him another season to prove himself then if he didn't then yeah sack him.

Giggs should be a good interim manager though.
                            Opel Nürburgring Edition No.534 / IG - ItzMrGoodKat

Comment

Originally posted by MRizzle View Post
                              I'd rather see Klopp replace him than Van Gaal if I was a United fan. Reckon Klopp has to be getting fed up of his best players being sold from under him but he has all the markings of a great manager.
                              I have said Klopp all season I think he is one of the best managers out their.

Comment

Working...
                              X