This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IanJ View Post
    Have you got scouts - thought it was the Sheikh and a copy of Fifa 12/13/14/15
    Half of those players probably didn't even make it into the computer game!

Speaking of Fifa. Jordan Henderson
    Ex owner - Now Leon Cupra 290 Black Edition

Comment

• Originally posted by DanTheManc View Post
      Half of those players probably didn't even make it into the computer game!

Speaking of Fifa. Jordan Henderson
      Thanks to the Arsenal forums lol

Astra

Comment

My predictions for this season

1st City
        2nd Chelsea
        3rd Liverpool (if Suarez stays)
        4th Arsenal
        Originally posted by FX_Red View Post
        1. Chelsea
        2. Man Utd
        3. City
        4. Arsenal
        Originally posted by jiraffe View Post
        3 horse race i think

Chelsea, Man City, Arsenal not in that order though
        Jiraffe kind of wins I suppose?

Comment

• Just seen video of LVG calling Chris Smalling Mike Smalling, cracker lol

He has said again we in the process of signing a mystery striker that hasnt been linked to us by the press all summer, im throwing my guess out as Saido Berahino and i think he would be a quality signing.
          Rabbid Tuned Stage 4.5 - 355bhp - TD S3 Hybrid, AET ported exhaust manifold, TS 10psi actuator, TS recirc valve, Full 3" Piper decat non-res exhaust, Forge intercooler, AEM dual nozzle WMI kit, cdti hose with AEM cone, Regal cams, Klasen inlet manifold, Piper single valve springs, Percy retainers, PEC i-beam rods+ARP bolts, Skimmed Head, Protec 340lph fuel pump, Siemens 630cc injectors, AP front big brake kit, Vectra VXR rear brake conversion

Comment

• West Brom are in the process of getting taken over buy some Chinese investors. I doubt they'd be looking to sanction the sale of Berahino for their first move.

Comment

• Its only a guess mate, he was at OT last season with Aidy Ward at a match and lvg has said they close to somebody not linked in press this summer which he hasnt been and it really narrows it down because we have been linked with everybody lol I could see berahino leaving takeover or not at the right money, clubs like that shouldnt stand in way of young talent moving to top clubs imo. WBA been linked with lambert as well and they have quite a few strikers already. Only other shout is Ibra but him and lvg dont get on as well but does look like cavani staying at psg as main striker and ibra looks like moving on this summer and he never played in England and id be shocked if no top pl clubs would think about him as an option
              Rabbid Tuned Stage 4.5 - 355bhp - TD S3 Hybrid, AET ported exhaust manifold, TS 10psi actuator, TS recirc valve, Full 3" Piper decat non-res exhaust, Forge intercooler, AEM dual nozzle WMI kit, cdti hose with AEM cone, Regal cams, Klasen inlet manifold, Piper single valve springs, Percy retainers, PEC i-beam rods+ARP bolts, Skimmed Head, Protec 340lph fuel pump, Siemens 630cc injectors, AP front big brake kit, Vectra VXR rear brake conversion

Comment

• Not long to go now

Our first game is away at 8pm on a Monday night. I was gutted until I realised I was on my holidays

Are you starting the 2015/2016 thread, Ian?

Comment

• I'll start it

Can't wait for the season to start! TV on the weekends are pointless without Top Gear and MOTD on

"Jنger Bombs on Saturday night, record MOTD. Then watch it in the morning with a McD's hangover breakfast, then followed by a evening of Top Gear and Dragons' Den"

Good times!
                  Opel Nürburgring Edition No.534 / IG - ItzMrGoodKat

Comment

Not long to go now

Our first game is away at 8pm on a Monday night. I was gutted until I realised I was on my holidays

Are you starting the 2015/2016 thread, Ian?
                    You fire away a new one away - I'll lock this one up

Astra

Comment

Working...
                    X