This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scottish Premier League 2014-2015 Thread

Let's have the chat and opinions from our Scottish members.

NO SECTARIANISM OR BIGOTRY
    IF THERE IS, POSTS WILL BE DELETED AND POINTS/BANS WILL BE ENFORCED.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Let the banter begin.
    Last edited by Black Knight; 31st August 2014, 10:58 AM.

Well my team (Motherwell FC) ain't doing too good so far. A defeat at Kilmarnock and a player sent off.
    Last edited by Black Knight; 23rd August 2014, 07:44 PM.

Comment

I'm a Rangers man myself Scotty. Like to see my local (The Pars) doing ok. Although Scottish football bores me, more interested in the Premiership. It's all about division 1 this season though

Must say, was going to do a coupon at the weekend & have Motherwell for the win... kind of glad I passed on that

Do you go to the home games much? I used to work as a Steward at Fir Park
      sigpic

VXR Nürburgring Edition #343
      - GONE
      SCOTLAND EAST REGION

Comment

Been going for years mate, but not been since the season before last due to everything I've been through Jamie but will get back soon.

My Dad and I used be stewards and turnstile operators years ago at Fir Park too.

Comment

Im not a fan of Scottish football myself but i don't think Celtic will have it their own way this season! Hopefully be more of a challenge from other teams! Next season if/when rangers and/or hearts ar back in PL then more challenging and hopefully exciting (ish) as much as scottish footie can be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          VXR #1 gone
          VXR #2 gone

Comment

That's what I was meaning about it all being about the 1st Division this season. But I was rather happy withe Celtics 1-0 defeat at the weekend
            sigpic

- GONE
            SCOTLAND EAST REGION

Comment

I'm a rangers man. However, I always like to see my local team Dundee do well. Celtic look half the team they used to and pretty uninspired under Deila. Championship for me is a much more exciting prospect than the SPL this season and not just for the big three in the league but also the likes of Falkirk and QoS.
              Blue SMD Conversion, Team Heko wind deflectors, rear Corsa & Vauxhall debadge, private number plate, HID conversion, interior LED lighting conversion

Corsa

Comment

i disagree rich celtic will win it at a canter again probs 20 points...as for first division yea its bit more exciting just now but lets face it we all know where you want to be lol...as for weekends game should still have won the game even though it was reserve team....
                ..... gone but not forgotten.....

Auto Repair:All mechanical and bodywork carried out,services and diagnostics.....

Comment

Celtic will dominate for decades newco will be gone in a couple of years.no competition unfortunately. I miss old firm games.

Comment

So what team do you support celticsteve1888? You haven't said
                    Vectra

Comment

Originally posted by BuzzKillington View Post
                      I'd say thats a hard question John lol

Comment

Celtic look like half a team ? yes i am a celtic fan but look at the result vs Dundee un we played a reserve team av inverness and should have won easy but we currently have bigger worries than 3 points atm

Comment

Originally posted by jigger View Post
                          i disagree rich celtic will win it at a canter again probs 20 points...as for first division yea its bit more exciting just now but lets face it we all know where you want to be lol...as for weekends game should still have won the game even though it was reserve team....
                          It's likely Celtic will win the league, I dini like to admit it, but it's probably how it'll be for a few seasons. Like someone mentioned about missing the Old Firm Games, I miss them too, as I'm sure a number of folk (who aren't even Rangers or Celtic fans) miss them too.

But of course everyone plays to be in the Scottish Premier, but it's no really been a big focus on Scottish Football since all the action is in the 1st Divison.

Originally posted by BuzzKillington View Post
                          like actual LOL
                          sigpic

- GONE
                          SCOTLAND EAST REGION

Comment

Celtic

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X