Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would love to see mayweather v khan. Hopefully khan would suffer yet another defeat and realise he has no business in the ring with world class fighters.
    I salute any one who gets in the ring but khan just annoys the life out of me. In my opinion, he's had his moment in the sun, did ok until his weak jaw was brought to light.
    Astra VXR Nurburgring #664

Comment

• Manny is being sued for failing to disclose that he fought with a torn rotator cuff. This should mean that any official investigations into his injury will be made public. Should reveal how injured he actually was!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by JDM View Post
        Would love to see mayweather v khan. Hopefully khan would suffer yet another defeat and realise he has no business in the ring with world class fighters.
        I salute any one who gets in the ring but khan just annoys the life out of me. In my opinion, he's had his moment in the sun, did ok until his weak jaw was brought to light.
        I wouldn't say Khan has a glass jaw, it's just not made out of steel, he has took big shots before. If you listen to the rumours khan always got the better of Manny in sparring (just rumours tho 😉 ). I think khan has a better chance of beating mayweather than Manny did, his speed could cause problems for mayweather....... that said it's only a slim chance, as for Kel Brook I think it's too soon, he will be the 1st elite British boxer in years if he continues to progress the way he is, throwing him in there with mayweather now would be a mistake imo

Comment

• I recon they should go ahead with the fight imo

Hopefully it'll happen
          Opel Nürburgring Edition No.534 / IG - ItzMrGoodKat

Comment

• Keep seeing articles and reports that say Manny should have drawn fight and possibly may have won it according to new stats and tv shows re-analysing the fight, what complete and utter rubbish, makes me sad that some of these journalists actually get paid to splurt out this complete non-sense. Anybody who has any clue about boxing knows Mayweather won the fight easily, ive watched it 3-4 times and if im being generous Manny won maybe 4 rounds at most but probably only 2. It was a mis-match and a masterclass from Mayweather. Fed up reading this rubbish, even Manny's own tv network interviewer Max Kellerman after the fight was in shock when he said he thought he won the fight lol

I hate Khan and dont think he deserves a fight with Mayweather at all, he has done nothing last few years and hasnt fought since Alexander fight so why he even has nerve to call out Mayweather is beyond me, but a part of me wants him to get the fight so Mayweather can take him apart as well, he so over-rated its un-true.
            Rabbid Tuned Stage 4.5 - 355bhp - TD S3 Hybrid, AET ported exhaust manifold, TS 10psi actuator, TS recirc valve, Full 3" Piper decat non-res exhaust, Forge intercooler, AEM dual nozzle WMI kit, cdti hose with AEM cone, Regal cams, Klasen inlet manifold, Piper single valve springs, Percy retainers, PEC i-beam rods+ARP bolts, Skimmed Head, Protec 340lph fuel pump, Siemens 630cc injectors, AP front big brake kit, Vectra VXR rear brake conversion

Comment

• khan could not fight his way out of a paper bag ,which was proved on celebrity juice !

Comment

• I think Khan is a brilliant boxer but he doesn't have a chin at all, at this weight guys are fast and hit pretty hard. You need a chin.
                Apparently in sparring he was holding his own against Manny.

I'm a manny fan and I only gave him two rounds. I'm sick of the **** non boxing fans saying how he won

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X