This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1 2015

With two weeks till the start of the 2015 season it appears the rest of the field have bunched up behind the Mercedes but only time will tell.......bring on the green lights in Australia!
    FRESH Clique 24 (24 hours)
    WG Motorworks - RABBID REMAP
    Ko6 Turbo. 3"Turbo Back custom exhaust De-Cat - KW V2 Coilovers Porsche Brakes
    331 BHP Fully forged - Fast Road Cams - Plus Williams Clio 3

Originally posted by andygray View Post
    With two weeks till the start of the 2015 season it appears the rest of the field have bunched up behind the Mercedes but only time will tell.......bring on the green lights in Australia!
    I looked at tickets for silverstone but I'm not willing to pay that much, I'm not a massive fan of F1 because there are to many rules and team managers getting involved in who should overtake who, I think they should just be able to race!!
    sigpicAstra VXR Time Attack Build

Follow me on Facebook at JK Motorsport

https://www.facebook.com/JK-Motorspo...7132121985280/

Comment

Originally posted by jkemish View Post
      I looked at tickets for silverstone but I'm not willing to pay that much, I'm not a massive fan of F1 because there are to many rules and team managers getting involved in who should overtake who, I think they should just be able to race!!
      Wait for the power events F1 might be going ahead. Last year was a great weekend.

Comment

F1 2015

Originally posted by andygray View Post
        Not sure where you got this info, merc appear to be 0.7 secs ahead of the rest during latest testing

Comment

Originally posted by vr55vxr View Post
          Not sure where you got this info, merc appear to be 0.7 secs ahead of the rest during latest testing
          Still ahead lol

Comment

Merc over a 1000 laps in the bag for pre testing,been looking pretty good for the title again this year,shame mclaren aren't making huge progress,would be nice to see jenson in amongst the front this season coming,still time yet I suppose

Comment

I think they will roll on Australia
              sigpic

Astra vxr complete

Full TMS rebuild Owens HTA k04

Comment

looking forward to the 1st race, sure Ham has all his excuses about brakes, airflow, throttle response all ready for when something breaks down.

lol Bring on the F1 banter
                sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

Originally posted by badboyburt View Post
                  looking forward to the 1st race, sure Ham has all his excuses about brakes, airflow, throttle response all ready for when something breaks down.

Oh yes all part of the fun.......missed you and pel

Comment

Originally posted by badboyburt View Post

Deffo mate bring it on hopefully the f1 power event going on this year and I promise to stay away from BBQ's
                    sigpic

Astra vxr complete

Full TMS rebuild Owens HTA k04

Comment

Ham will show the rest how it is done once again, just seen vettel crying saying why can't I see the front of the mercs lol

Comment

Originally posted by nurburgring24 View Post
                        Ham will show the rest how it is done once again, just seen vettel crying saying why can't I see the front of the mercs lol

Lol perry.
                        Sir Dale Of Yorkshire

Comment

Not sure what he will do when he gets lapped lol

Comment

Vet has won 4 in a row, Ham won two possibly three this year if his team let him, still playing catch up but im cool with that.
                            sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

Originally posted by vr55vxr View Post
                              Not sure what he will do when he gets lapped lol
                              Crash into them!

Comment

Working...
                              X