Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F1 2015

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • F1 2015

    With two weeks till the start of the 2015 season it appears the rest of the field have bunched up behind the Mercedes but only time will tell.......bring on the green lights in Australia!
    FRESH Clique 24 (24 hours)
    WG Motorworks - RABBID REMAP
    Ko6 Turbo. 3"Turbo Back custom exhaust De-Cat - KW V2 Coilovers Porsche Brakes
    331 BHP Fully forged - Fast Road Cams - Plus Williams Clio 3

  • #2
    Originally posted by andygray View Post
    With two weeks till the start of the 2015 season it appears the rest of the field have bunched up behind the Mercedes but only time will tell.......bring on the green lights in Australia!
    I looked at tickets for silverstone but I'm not willing to pay that much, I'm not a massive fan of F1 because there are to many rules and team managers getting involved in who should overtake who, I think they should just be able to race!!
    sigpicAstra VXR Time Attack Build

    Follow me on Facebook at JK Motorsport

    https://www.facebook.com/JK-Motorspo...7132121985280/

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by jkemish View Post
      I looked at tickets for silverstone but I'm not willing to pay that much, I'm not a massive fan of F1 because there are to many rules and team managers getting involved in who should overtake who, I think they should just be able to race!!
      Wait for the power events F1 might be going ahead. Last year was a great weekend.

      Comment


      • #4
        F1 2015

        Originally posted by andygray View Post
        With two weeks till the start of the 2015 season it appears the rest of the field have bunched up behind the Mercedes but only time will tell.......bring on the green lights in Australia!
        Not sure where you got this info, merc appear to be 0.7 secs ahead of the rest during latest testing

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by vr55vxr View Post
          Not sure where you got this info, merc appear to be 0.7 secs ahead of the rest during latest testing
          Still ahead lol
          FRESH Clique 24 (24 hours)
          WG Motorworks - RABBID REMAP
          Ko6 Turbo. 3"Turbo Back custom exhaust De-Cat - KW V2 Coilovers Porsche Brakes
          331 BHP Fully forged - Fast Road Cams - Plus Williams Clio 3

          Comment


          • #6
            Merc over a 1000 laps in the bag for pre testing,been looking pretty good for the title again this year,shame mclaren aren't making huge progress,would be nice to see jenson in amongst the front this season coming,still time yet I suppose

            Comment


            • #7
              I think they will roll on Australia
              sigpic

              Astra vxr complete

              Full TMS rebuild Owens HTA k04

              Comment


              • #8
                looking forward to the 1st race, sure Ham has all his excuses about brakes, airflow, throttle response all ready for when something breaks down.

                lol Bring on the F1 banter
                sigpic

                V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by badboyburt View Post
                  looking forward to the 1st race, sure Ham has all his excuses about brakes, airflow, throttle response all ready for when something breaks down.

                  lol Bring on the F1 banter

                  Oh yes all part of the fun.......missed you and pel
                  FRESH Clique 24 (24 hours)
                  WG Motorworks - RABBID REMAP
                  Ko6 Turbo. 3"Turbo Back custom exhaust De-Cat - KW V2 Coilovers Porsche Brakes
                  331 BHP Fully forged - Fast Road Cams - Plus Williams Clio 3

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by badboyburt View Post
                    looking forward to the 1st race, sure Ham has all his excuses about brakes, airflow, throttle response all ready for when something breaks down.

                    lol Bring on the F1 banter
                    Deffo mate bring it on hopefully the f1 power event going on this year and I promise to stay away from BBQ's
                    sigpic

                    Astra vxr complete

                    Full TMS rebuild Owens HTA k04

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Ham will show the rest how it is done once again, just seen vettel crying saying why can't I see the front of the mercs lol

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by nurburgring24 View Post
                        Ham will show the rest how it is done once again, just seen vettel crying saying why can't I see the front of the mercs lol


                        Lol perry.
                        Sir Dale Of Yorkshire

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by nurburgring24 View Post
                          Ham will show the rest how it is done once again, just seen vettel crying saying why can't I see the front of the mercs lol
                          Not sure what he will do when he gets lapped lol

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by nurburgring24 View Post
                            Ham will show the rest how it is done once again, just seen vettel crying saying why can't I see the front of the mercs lol
                            Vet has won 4 in a row, Ham won two possibly three this year if his team let him, still playing catch up but im cool with that.
                            sigpic

                            V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by vr55vxr View Post
                              Not sure what he will do when he gets lapped lol
                              Crash into them!
                              FRESH Clique 24 (24 hours)
                              WG Motorworks - RABBID REMAP
                              Ko6 Turbo. 3"Turbo Back custom exhaust De-Cat - KW V2 Coilovers Porsche Brakes
                              331 BHP Fully forged - Fast Road Cams - Plus Williams Clio 3

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X