This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NASCAR anyone?!!

Might be a bit of a lonely thread.....but are there any other NASCAR fans on here, and if so, who do you follow? Just watching the Texas race, so got me wondering
    YOU CAN ALL K155 MY VXR's!!

sigpic

It takes 46 muscles to frown.....but only 4 to flip 'em the bird!!!

me, but don't get to see it much, I think it's on premier tv ppv channel which I don't have, motors tv usually have the nationwide series live on the Saturday night but normally a poor tv picture, don't really have a favourite but like Kyle Busch, sometimes someone streams it on ps4 with their camera pointing at the tv but because of camera everything is in wrong way round
    Power Red GTC VXR w' Aero Kit........loving it

Comment

NASCAR now were talking!! Very underrated Motorsport in uk over shadowed by f1 (the sport where they change he rules each year to "try" and give more teams a chance to win and yet they still have the same drivers winning) the best thing with NASCAR is every single driver has the chance to win due to the car specs and the way each driver has his own sponsor to win for so even tho there's 4 cars per teams,team racing is thrown out the window and it's all about each man for himself!
      I've been a Jeff Gordon fan for many years and it's a real shame he's hanging his helmet up at the end of the season :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by happybunny View Post
        me, but don't get to see it much, I think it's on premier tv ppv channel which I don't have, motors tv usually have the nationwide series live on the Saturday night but normally a poor tv picture, don't really have a favourite but like Kyle Busch, sometimes someone streams it on ps4 with their camera pointing at the tv but because of camera everything is in wrong way round
        Ah, shame you don't get to watch it It is on Premier Sports, I cancel my subscription for the 3 months of the year NASCAR isn't on, haha!! Good to see I'm not the only one though

sigpic

Comment

i watch it dont really follow it though
          Originally posted by Bobbyp90
          I am pretty awesome.
          BOOM
          the Moaning Mod

Clique No: 7

Comment

Originally posted by VXR220 View Post
            NASCAR now were talking!! Very underrated Motorsport in uk over shadowed by f1 (the sport where they change he rules each year to "try" and give more teams a chance to win and yet they still have the same drivers winning) the best thing with NASCAR is every single driver has the chance to win due to the car specs and the way each driver has his own sponsor to win for so even tho there's 4 cars per teams,team racing is thrown out the window and it's all about each man for himself!
            I've been a Jeff Gordon fan for many years and it's a real shame he's hanging his helmet up at the end of the season :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Yes, I used to be an avid F1 fan but not anymore, it's been about NASCAR for the last 8 years for me! Exactly like you say, every driver has a chance, although certain drivers always seem to do well at certain tracks. My little boy (he's 5!), is a massive Jeff Gordon fan, we've had tears since he announced his retirement, he will be a massive loss I'm a Stewart-Haas fan, always loved Tony, and really glad he's got Kevin and Kurt driving for him now, and Danica given time might get better! I also have a soft spot for Dale Jr, but becuase of the history really, can't help but like him

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X