• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be pens .....
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

Comment

I think United have enough ego in the squad just with Ibrahimovic let alone Pogba as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      James
      Custom 2015 Summit White GTC VXR

Comment

Originally posted by GTC_VXR View Post
        I think United have enough ego in the squad just with Ibrahimovic let alone Pogba as well

Zlatan is an old man. United will only get one half decent season out of him. I'm glad they signed him to be honest. He's a character.
        Ex owner - Now Leon Cupra 290 Black Edition

Comment

There going to do it aren't they, the Portuguese are going to scab the European cup😡!! Win the final with only winning one game inside normal time!! Come on France, shatter this undeserved teams tournament!!

*Astra VXR 322bhp/360lbs ft - Gone but not forgotten*
          *BMW 335i twin turbo 306bhp/300lbs ft - Current*

Comment

Originally posted by W18ACK View Post
            There going to do it aren't they, the Portuguese are going to scab the European cup😡!! Win the final with only winning one game inside normal time!! Come on France, shatter this undeserved teams tournament!!

I was saying the same thing 60 minutes in. They've been one of the poorest teams in the tournament. Without Ronaldo you'd expect France to wipe the floor with them but they haven't turned up today.

Comment

UEFA Euro 2016

Aaaaand they just scored😡😤!!! Just can't believe it tbh, they've had terrible tournament, and what a **** way to end the euros of you ask me!!!!

Comment

Comment

Oh my actual god ....

Comment

I got nothing.........😡😡😡😡😡😤😤😤😤😤

Comment

• Dreadful. Dreadful tournament ....

Comment

• Originally posted by w20adm View Post
                        Dreadful. Dreadful tournament ....
                        Usually there are a handful of players you've never heard of who shine at the euros and all the big clubs make offers for them. That didn't happen this year. Hamsik, Greizmann etc... played well but nothing out of the ordinary and we're already household names. Hal Robson-Kanu and maybe a few other Wales players are the only players that really stood out as over achievers.

They did great but its not like they're going to be subject to bids of £40m+ or anything.

Overall I agree, the tournament was a let down. Especially England, the final and the winners. Still, it's been good having plenty of football on TV during closed season.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanTheManc View Post
                          Usually there are a handful of players you've never heard of who shine at the euros and all the big clubs make offers for them. That didn't happen this year. Hamsik, Greizmann etc... played well but nothing out of the ordinary and we're already household names. Hal Robson-Kanu and maybe a few other Wales players are the only players that really stood out as over achievers.

They did great but its not like they're going to be subject to bids of £40m+ or anything.

Overall I agree, the tournament was a let down. Especially England, the final and the winners. Still, it's been good having plenty of football on TV during closed season.
                          Yeah true. The 3 matches a day was especially good in the first weeks. But a massive anti climax in which the negative side won.

Comment

• Olivier Giroud is devastated

Comment

• Hahahaha

Comment

• Tournament was entertaining for me, good to see the so called no hopers do well. That said Portugal winning it was a good kick in knackers for the good football played most of the teams.

Ronaldo saying Iceland was pathetic for football as they defended there way to draw was calling kettle black as they did same all way through.
                                Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Comment

Working...
                                X