X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EdOPCburg
    replied
    Hoping Gomez gets back and shows the form he was in when first arrived. He looks to be class act.

Leave a comment:

• IanJ
    replied
    Originally posted by Raiden View Post
    Less than a hour to go and I don't see a new left back coming to Liverpool ffs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Klopp made that clear at least a week ago to be honest, he has faith in Milner (MoTM the other day weirdly) and should also mean he can see Gomez taking on the left back slot like he started last season.

Some crazy prices today though - Marcos Alonso £23M?

Leave a comment:

• Raiden
    replied
    Less than a hour to go and I don't see a new left back coming to Liverpool ffs

Leave a comment:

• DanTheManc
    replied
    Originally posted by GTC_VXR View Post
    Aye he's had his fair share of sick days!

Pictures are emerging of Wiltshire turning up for his medical

Leave a comment:

• GTC_VXR
    replied
    Originally posted by DanTheManc View Post
    He's not been fit for about 12 years! I'll be very surprised if they get more than a 8 week injury free run of games out of him.
    Aye he's had his fair share of sick days!

Leave a comment:

• DanTheManc
    replied
    Wilshere to Bournemouth for the rest of the season. Good signing for them if they can keep him fit

He's not been fit for about 12 years! I'll be very surprised if they get more than a 8 week injury free run of games out of him.

Leave a comment:

• GTC_VXR
    replied
    Premier League 2016/2017 Thread

Wilshere to Bournemouth for the rest of the season. Good signing for them if they can keep him fit

Leave a comment:

• CaptainSlow
    replied
    Well Wilfried Bony certainly succeeded at City....

Leave a comment:

• Skipper
    replied
    United buying back Pogba. Chelsea bring back David Luiz. If City don't put a £75m bid in for Shaun Wright-Phillips I'm going lose my *****!

Leave a comment:

• DanTheManc
    replied
    United buying back Pogba. Chelsea bring back David Luiz. If City don't put a £75m bid in for Shaun Wright-Phillips I'm going lose my *****!

Leave a comment:

• EdOPCburg
    replied
    The biggest shock for me today is Chelsea bidding £30m for David Luiz! The guys a liability. I'd be gutted if I were a Chelsea fan.

Certainly didn't see that one coming either, thought that was one of best bits of business Chelsea did shifting him to PSG.

See Balotelli passed a medical at Nice with out clubs agreeing on anything, suspect he is looking at his career as a extra long holiday these days.

Leave a comment:

• CaptainSlow
    replied
    Can't stand him! Another cheat

And he looks like sideshow bob

Agreed, milks every tackle to. No backbone to the player.

Leave a comment:

• GTC_VXR
    replied
    Sunderland wanted him but he said he didn't want to play for another premier league team. I suppose 12 months sunning it up in Italy isn't bad but he's certainly been **** on by Pep.

The biggest shock for me today is Chelsea bidding £30m for David Luiz! The guys a liability. I'd be gutted if I were a Chelsea fan.
    Can't stand him! Another cheat

And he looks like sideshow bob

Leave a comment:

• DanTheManc
    replied
    Sunderland wanted him but he said he didn't want to play for another premier league team. I suppose 12 months sunning it up in Italy isn't bad but he's certainly been **** on by Pep.

Leave a comment:

• w20adm
    replied
    Originally posted by CaptainSlow View Post
    Thoughts on Hart's transfer to Torino?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X