Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right I will admit I'm an Arsenal fan, I can honestly say for the first time in my life that I am ashamed to be an Arsenal fan. The level of performance in the last few weeks has been abysmal! I have total respect for Wenger for what he has done to the club over the last 20 years. But come on surely that's enough now? 90% of the players he has there at the moment are not good enough. When you look at him on the bench it looks as though he just does not know what to do anymore. I feel for him I really do, I feel it is time he stepped down at the end of the season. It's embarrassing and frustrating for all Arsenal fans. Need someone new in there with some passion off the field and get rid of dead wood players and get some leader out there! I will be very surprised if Arsenal finish in top 6 let alone top 4. Anyone else have any views?

Comment

• Originally posted by caino6 View Post
      Right I will admit I'm an Arsenal fan, I can honestly say for the first time in my life that I am ashamed to be an Arsenal fan. The level of performance in the last few weeks has been abysmal! I have total respect for Wenger for what he has done to the club over the last 20 years. But come on surely that's enough now? 90% of the players he has there at the moment are not good enough. When you look at him on the bench it looks as though he just does not know what to do anymore. I feel for him I really do, I feel it is time he stepped down at the end of the season. It's embarrassing and frustrating for all Arsenal fans. Need someone new in there with some passion off the field and get rid of dead wood players and get some leader out there! I will be very surprised if Arsenal finish in top 6 let alone top 4. Anyone else have any views?

Try being a United fan since 2013 seen some right **** in the last 4 years
      Ex owner of various VXR's

Current :2017 Golf R - APR Stage 2

Comment

• Originally posted by Novus View Post
        Try being a United fan since 2013 seen some right **** in the last 4 years
        True lol but under mourinho looks like all is starting to go right again.

Comment

• Premier League 2016/2017 Thread

Be careful what you wish for. I think you should give him 2 years to stabilize the team while the board find a good candidate to take over. Liverpool my team have not been the same since Rafa and Xabi left

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Raiden View Post
            Be careful what you wish for. I think you should give him 2 years to stabilize the team while the board find a good candidate to take over. Liverpool my team have not been the same since Rafa and Xabi left

I couldn't agree more. I though Rafa was a great manager for Liverpool.

Back to Arsenal, I personally would like to see Diego Simeone take over. Unlikely though I know. I just don't want to see Wenger leave on bad terms with the fans after all he as done. He really needs to say he is stepping down at the end of the season, and he needs to say it sooner rather than later before it's too late

Comment

• Ex owner - Now Leon Cupra 290 Black Edition

Comment

• You'll be winning bugger all this year. Cheeky git

Comment

• Originally posted by Raiden View Post
                  You'll be winning bugger all this year. Cheeky git

Haha you're probably correct but we've been there done that
                  Ex owner - Now Leon Cupra 290 Black Edition

Comment

• True

Comment

• Lingaard holding ibrahimovic's hand after just stealing 100k a week off United
                      Ex owner - Now Leon Cupra 290 Black Edition

Comment

• 😂😂😂😂

He is not worth that amount a week. A very average player at best.

Comment

• Arsenal perhaps the biggest joke in football at the moment? That performance it was so bad i had to laugh. Do they really want that useless **** Ozil to sign a new contract? He don't deserve one after a performance like that. Walcott? Was he even on the pitch? Xhaka liability. Mustafi liability. Welbeck had zero service. Sanchez can't run the whole game by himself. Something has got to change now surely?

Comment

• Just to add, credit to palace as well for a good strong performance. Well Deserved.

Comment

• Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Was pretty bad last night thought jamie carragher was gonna lose his mind the way he was laying into them after lol, as a United fan though its still not as bad as paying Lingard that much money think I've been watching something different to the people that are gonna pay him that lol

Comment

Working...
                                X