• Raiden
    replied
    Just have this feeling Arsenal will finish 4th

Leave a comment:

• DanTheManc
    replied
    Originally posted by Raiden View Post
    Its getting too much for

No idea who's going to snatch 3rd and 4th. After the palace result last week I thought the reds had blown it. Then lasts nights result and the others dropping points has put us back in a good position. Southampton is going to be tricky at the weekend
    Whoever manage it out of City, United or Liverpool don't deserve it. They've all been crap.

Leave a comment:

• Raiden
    replied
    Its getting too much for

No idea who's going to snatch 3rd and 4th. After the palace result last week I thought the reds had blown it. Then lasts nights result and the others dropping points has put us back in a good position. Southampton is going to be tricky at the weekend

Leave a comment:

• DanTheManc
    replied
    Originally posted by w20adm View Post
    And all the time the mighty spurs look down on all this from a great height

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk
    Spurs are playing well. It's a shame they didn't start the first half of the season in the same form. The slow start could cost them the title.

Leave a comment:

• w20adm
    replied
    And all the time the mighty spurs look down on all this from a great height

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• DanTheManc
    replied
    Video link

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0G...w?usp=drivesdk

Got the derby on MUTV because my 6yr old Son wanted to watch it. Check out how bias their commentary is on the Fellaini sending off 😂😂😂😂😂

"6 and half a dozen"
    Last edited by DanTheManc; 28 April 2017, 05:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Skipper
    replied
    Originally posted by DanTheManc View Post
    You had 10 men for about 8 minutes and took your striker off for another defender

United are by far the most negative team we've played all season. Tony Pulis teams play like Barcelona compared to you lot! I pity you having to watch that shlt every week. You lot obviously enjoy it though because your fans were singing "Josés got us playing the way we should" and were celebrating like you've just won the quad.
    16 mins with all that fergie time
    We did what we had to do with the resources available, it wasn't pretty and I'm not too happy with it but at least it keeps the pressure for top 4 on.

Leave a comment:

• Craig 522
    replied
    You had 10 men for about 8 minutes and took your striker off for another defender

United are by far the most negative team we've played all season. Tony Pulis teams play like Barcelona compared to you lot! I pity you having to watch that shlt every week. You lot obviously enjoy it though because your fans were singing "Josés got us playing the way we should" and were celebrating like you've just won the quad.
    He's working with what he's got. We're still a long way off and this summer he will spend big. The Neymar rumour isn't dying down either. Not that i think it'll happen but i didn't think we'd get pogba either.

Big things are happening at utd, you can feel it in the stadium which hasn't been there for years.

It was by far a pretty/entertainimg game but at the same time if we would of lost that pretty much assures you a top 4 spot which in turn makes only 1 spot available to play for between 3 teams. Now there are still 2 spots to play for between 4 teams. I'll take 50/50 over 1/3

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• DanTheManc
    replied
    Originally posted by Skipper View Post
    I'd be embarrassed if I couldn't score at home against a team with 10 men and no first choice defence, attack and midfield.

Leave a comment:

• Skipper
    replied
    Typical José parking the bus and ruining the game. What a boring derby that was.

I'd be embarrassed if I were a United fan but they were all celebrating the 0-0 result at the end of the game like they'd won a trophy. Embarrassing.

I'd be embarrassed if I couldn't score at home against a team with 10 men and no first choice defence, attack and midfield.

Leave a comment:

• DanTheManc
    replied
    Typical José parking the bus and ruining the game. What a boring derby that was.

I'd be embarrassed if I were a United fan but they were all celebrating the 0-0 result at the end of the game like they'd won a trophy. Embarrassing.

Leave a comment:

• waistell86
    replied
    I dunno the fans proper turned on him last night lol

Leave a comment:

• CaptainSlow
    replied
    Thing is, Arsene is going to stay for another two years lol

Leave a comment:

• waistell86
    replied
    Was pretty bad last night thought jamie carragher was gonna lose his mind the way he was laying into them after lol, as a United fan though its still not as bad as paying Lingard that much money think I've been watching something different to the people that are gonna pay him that lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X