X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CaptainSlow
    replied
    Uber bad news! They were expected to struggle in the Premier League when they initially got promoted, but then went and won the league (against all odds) Now they're struggling, even though they're still in for a shout for the Champions League he is sacked....

Shocking decision imo.

Along with 95% of the football community it seems.

Can't wait to hear the atmosphere come Monday for Leicester's home game against Liverpool.

Leave a comment:

• EdOPCburg
    replied
    Sad news after last year, don't know if its a case they punched that much above there weight last season and they are where they should be or whether the players like Mahrez & co who thought they be moving on to bigger clubs/wages have just sulked all season and failed to pull there weight.

Leave a comment:

• DanTheManc
    replied
    Leicester sack Ranieri

Claudio Ranieri: Leicester City sack Premier League-winning manager - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39070927

Leave a comment:

• DanTheManc
    replied
    Originally posted by FX_Red View Post
    Dan you must be able to sit where ever you want as the ground is all ways 3/4 full.
    Believe it or not there's a waiting list for season tickets at City. It's always a full house for premier league games, it's cup and European games where there's empty seats but you get that at every club unless you're playing the likes of Barcelona.

There have been some crazy FA cup results today.

Leave a comment:

• FX_Red
    replied
    Dan you must be able to sit where ever you want as the ground is all ways 3/4 full.

Leave a comment:

• DanTheManc
    replied
    Originally posted by Skipper View Post
    You are making way for your very own prawn sandwich brigade!!
    There's 7 home games left and they've given me hospitality seats for the rest of the season now my seat is unavailable. Padded and heated sat amongst the directors and celebrities.

Not bad for now but I have no idea where I'll be next season, yet.

Leave a comment:

• Skipper
    replied
    You are making way for your very own prawn sandwich brigade!!

Leave a comment:

• DanTheManc
    replied
    Originally posted by FX_Red View Post
    Time for you to defect to the red side lol
    I'd rather teabag lava

Leave a comment:

• FX_Red
    replied
    Originally posted by DanTheManc View Post
    I've had my season ticket for 14 years and I'm getting pushed out of my seat to make way way for all the snobs because my seat is becoming part of the new tunnel club. Pee'd off!!

Time for you to defect to the red side lol

Leave a comment:

• DanTheManc
    replied
    I've had my season ticket for 14 years and I'm getting pushed out of my seat to make way way for all the snobs because my seat is becoming part of the new tunnel club. Pee'd off!!

Leave a comment:

• DanTheManc
    replied
    Originally posted by Punjabi_Zafira View Post
    Jesus saves the day. Decent player.

Greedy Feckers Man City have now got 3 quality strikers.
    Just got home from the game. Jesus is looking like a great signing, and only 19yrs old!

We played well in the first half, we should have score more goals, but it all went t*ts up in the 2nd half. Thankfully we nicked it at the end.

Leave a comment:

• Punjabi_Zafira
    replied
    Jesus saves the day. Decent player.

Greedy Feckers Man City have now got 3 quality strikers.

Leave a comment:

• Raiden
    replied
    Got a point at old Trafford move on to the next game which should be a easy 3 points. Sorry but Pep is overrated and is now being found out. Even with Brewster's millions I knew he would struggle in the premier league. Managing Bayern and Barca isn't exactly hard now is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• EdOPCburg
    replied
    Lack of spine in that city team, got all the fancy in world but no muscle.

Not sure about the Pool though change of system seemed to put us off a bit, the fizz was not in team. Glad youngster Trent-Alexander had a decent enough game though. Could have been a nightmare against in form UTD.

Leave a comment:

• DanTheManc
    replied
    Bravo has arms like a ****ING T-REX! That is all

Leave a comment:

Working...
X