This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Punjabi_Zafira View Post
    Agreed, not sure why he sent Flanagan on loan. Should have given the kid a chance. Or he should have bought another left back. Bertrand would have been a good buy from the feeder club.
    Aye as above Flano just not played and his main aim is consistent play time, something he will get at Burnley. Admittedly 6 months been better so long as he stayed niggle free, he would be ready to walk back in. Say Klopp was banking on Milner staying fit till Gomez comes back from his achilles knock (4 weeks) leaving Moreno as a useful defensive winger for tough away games at Burton/Fleetwood town/etc in the cup (moreno suits a 3 CB's formation, where there be a bit better cover behind him)
    Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Comment

I keep hearing we are linked to Jonas Hector who looked not bad during the euro's. Just hurry up and bid on him

Comment

Happy with our win at Arsenal yesterday.
        Will take a lot from Moreno to turn it around and get the fans back on board...

We did look sloppy at times but our attacking football was absolutely joyous to watch. I'd of took a draw before the game so to walk away with three points is happy days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        James
        Custom 2015 Summit White GTC VXR

Comment

Originally posted by EdOPCburg View Post
          Aye as above Flano just not played and his main aim is consistent play time, something he will get at Burnley. Admittedly 6 months been better so long as he stayed niggle free, he would be ready to walk back in. Say Klopp was banking on Milner staying fit till Gomez comes back from his achilles knock (4 weeks) leaving Moreno as a useful defensive winger for tough away games at Burton/Fleetwood town/etc in the cup (moreno suits a 3 CB's formation, where there be a bit better cover behind him)
          Don't think they allow 6month loans now - it's the whole season or nothing I believe.

Astra

Comment

Not sure how I feel about the Joe Hart situation at City. Yes, he had a shocking time at the euro's (as did every other England player) and he's been known for the occasional gaff but overall he's been solid for City imo and saved our ar5es numerous times. Especially in the champions league.

His distribution and never playing the sweeper keeper role is apparently the reason Pep isn't keen on him. This is something Hart has never been expected to do and Pep has only been at City around 6 weeks. Willy Caballero isn't the answer imo and Hart is the better keeper of the two. We've been strongly linked with the Barcelona keeper since Saturday but I feel for Hart.

I was at the match on Saturday and our defence looked vulnerable. We were lucky to beat Sunderland thanks to two gifted opportunities. A penalty and own goal. There's no way we would have got three points without those gifts because we didn't create chances. If we were playing a top half team we would have got beaten by 3 or 4 easily.

The preseason games I watched didn't fill me with confidence and I was expecting a slow start with us having new faces and a different style of play but we are looking awful!

Hopefully the team and tactics will gel soon because I'm not convinced. We have a few injuries at the moment but Kolarov a centre back was a WTF moment.
            Last edited by DanTheManc; 15th August 2016, 10:31 AM.
            Ex owner - Now Leon Cupra 290 Black Edition

Comment

Originally posted by DanTheManc View Post
              overall he's been solid for City imo and saved our ar5es numerous times. Especially in the champions league.
              Agreed. He's been good for city. I must admit I do like Joe Hart, full of passion and enthusiasm. Would have him at Liverpool in an instant given the chance

James

Comment

Willy played well last year from games I saw bar 1 game late on. Not convinced by hart though, he seems to be another of these keepers that are great shot stoppers but either bad or has no confidence in other areas.

Having said that there is maybe only 3-4 class acts out there at minute for goalkeepers anyway.

Didn't realise about that loan rule, half forgotten Burnley were back in premier league to.
                Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Comment

For those with an android device who want to watch the football, there's a really good app called WSS. Decent quality and shows every premier game live.

Just click on "schedule page" at the top of the app to see which channel is showing the game, then click on the channel to start playing the stream.

The app has a few pop up ads you need to close but once the game is playing there are no ads.

Download app here

Comment

There's another little offer on too.

EE customers can get BT Sport free for 6 months.
                    Text Sport to 150

James

Comment

For those with an android device who want to watch the football, there's a really good app called WSS. Decent quality and shows every premier game live.

Just click on "schedule page" at the top of the app to see which channel is showing the game, then click on the channel to start playing the stream.

The app has a few pop up ads you need to close but once the game is playing there are no ads.

Download app here
                      Can't see it on my Google play
                      W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
                      http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

Comment

Originally posted by w20adm View Post
                        Can't see it on my Google play
                        Not on google play. Just click the link to download.

(you may have to go to settings on your Android device to allow you to install it.

settings>lock screen and security>unknown sources)

Comment

Not on google play. Just click the link to download.

(you may have to go to settings on your Android device to allow you to install it.

settings>lock screen and security>unknown sources)
                          Done

Cheers mate, that's awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by w20adm View Post
                            Done

Cheers mate, that's awesome!
                            No worries. It's my favourite app. Love it

Comment

No worries. It's my favourite app. Love it
                              Rapidly becoming mine!

Comment

Another 3 points

Overall a decent display but you can tell City still need to familiarise themselves with Peps tactics.

Can somebody please explain to me why Stoke were awarded a penalty? Here's the "foul"

https://youtu.be/xbvHAzEMOP4

Comment

Working...
                                X