This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by f1slikki View Post
    Sham was on his radio moaning that the safety car was going to slow then he does exactly the same thing hence why vettel went into the back of him,couldn't get past vettel on track so his last throw of the dice was on the radio to his team asking for bottas to slow down to put vettel in his clutches,would he have done that for bottas NO CHANCE.every time there is controversy in f1 shamilton is always in the middle of it but never his fault.
    Right, so did Hamilton go into the back of the safety car because it was going slow?

Nope.

And I'm pretty sure Hamilton said he would bunch the pack under safety car to allow Bottas to catch the field. So both points are negated.

Another lap and he would have breezed past him again just like in Spain.

I am however, elated that Danny Ric won! Gwarn smiler!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

Sham was on his radio moaning that the safety car was going to slow then he does exactly the same thing hence why vettel went into the back of him,couldn't get past vettel on track so his last throw of the dice was on the radio to his team asking for bottas to slow down to put vettel in his clutches,would he have done that for bottas NO CHANCE.every time there is controversy in f1 shamilton is always in the middle of it but never his fault.
      So how was it hamiltons fault that vettel went into back off him, as you should know who ever at front controls the restart and vettel was not looking and hit Hamilton , then he rammed Hamilton lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by St Burg View Post
        Right, so did Hamilton go into the back of the safety car because it was going slow?

Nope.

And I'm pretty sure Hamilton said he would bunch the pack under safety car to allow Bottas to catch the field. So both points are negated.

Another lap and he would have breezed past him again just like in Spain.

I am however, elated that Danny Ric won! Gwarn smiler!

Spot on

Comment

And using someone else s (shamilton) don't sound right coming from you sounds fraudulent

Comment

• And still the fanboys wont mention the actual **** up that wrecked hams race.

The headrest came loose. Vettel had no impact on hams race whatsoever.

Trouble is fan boys are blinkered by his apparent superiority on the track.

Still hasnt won 4 world championships and i still say he wont win this year.

2018 ham will be gone like petronas and ubs.
            sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

• Originally posted by badboyburt View Post
              And still the fanboys wont mention the actual **** up that wrecked hams race.

Oh red rum has turned up again with his kettle blinkers , yes kettle allways on but turned off half way through making him sort of warm but still tastes like crap

Comment

• So you wont admit the headrest issue killed hams race ?????

Whos blinkered now ????
                sigpic

Comment

And still the fanboys wont mention the actual **** up that wrecked hams race.

Being brutally honest Vettel and Hamilton are very similar. Won the majority of their world titles when they had a totally dominant car and but for reliability they'd be equal on world titles too.

I get the headrest argument, absolutely nothing to do with Vettel, however the move was completely uncalled for. It's been proven by the stewards Hamilton reacted at that corner in exactly the same fashion at each restart apart from the first one when he almost overtook the safety car.

Looking at formula 1 at the moment I'm still really disappointed. Whilst it's great we have another teaming battling at the front, it feels like we are always just waiting for a 2-3 lap battle to come to a boil.

What's utopia for me, well Bahrain 2014, but will we ever get tyres and regulations that allow for that. And that's why ibget some people much prefer BTCC as a racing series, close battles all the way through!

I differ from your opinion of Hamilton not winning this year, I think once settled the Mercedes will have the performance on the Ferrari. They are uncomfortable at times and are on par. Will they sort it in time to allow Hamilton to catch and pass vettel in the standings? Who knows!!

Last edited by St Burg; 26th June 2017, 09:03 PM.

Comment

So you wont admit the headrest issue killed hams race ?????

Whos blinkered now ????
                    It did yes but if kettle never hit ham and cause the red flag Hamilton would of never got out of car to cause head restraint to come lose

Comment

Being brutally honest Vettel and Hamilton are very similar. Won the majority of their world titles when they had a totally dominant car and but for reliability they'd be equal on world titles too.

I get the headrest argument, absolutely nothing to do with Vettel, however the move was completely uncalled for. It's been proven by the stewards Hamilton reacted at that corner in exactly the same fashion at each restart apart from the first one when he almost overtook the safety car.

Looking at formula 1 at the moment I'm still really disappointed. Whilst it's great we have another teaming battling at the front, it feels like we are always just waiting for a 2-3 lap battle to come to a boil.

What's utopia for me, well Bahrain 2014, but will we ever get tyres and regulations that allow for that. And that's why ibget some people much prefer BTCC as a racing series, close battles all the way through!

I differ from your opinion of Hamilton not winning this year, I think once settled the Mercedes will have the performance on the Ferrari. They are uncomfortable at times and are on par. Will they sort it in time to allow Hamilton to catch and pass Hamilton in the standings? Who knows!!

Don't go easy on him I e got your back bro , he a hater and a vxro ***** by the sounds off it

Comment

• Originally posted by nurburgring24 View Post
                        It did yes but if kettle never hit ham and cause the red flag Hamilton would of never got out of car to cause head restraint to come lose
                        That wasnt the reason they had a red flag lol
                        sigpic

Comment

That wasnt the reason they had a red flag lol
                          They got the wrong flag, should have been a black one for Vettel! Lol

Comment

I differ from your opinion of Hamilton not winning this year, I think once settled the Mercedes will have the performance on the Ferrari. They are uncomfortable at times and are on par. Will they sort it in time to allow Hamilton to catch and pass vettel in the standings? Who knows!!

Theyre both fantastic drivers and this season has been great so far which makes it exciting for us the fans.

Only time will tell who could take the championship.
                            sigpic

Comment

They got the wrong flag, should have been a black one for Vettel! Lol

Lol well the stewards have the final word and thankfully it was a 10sec stop go penalty.
                              sigpic

Comment

Lol well the stewards have the final word and thankfully it was a 10sec stop go penalty.
                                I sense the relief as I'm sure Vettel didn't he got away with it the little toad!!

Comment

Working...
                                X