Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You could say jammy not deserved but they all count no matter how good or bad you are on ethe day.

Comment

Originally posted by FX_Red View Post
      You could say jammy not deserved but they all count no matter how good or bad you are on ethe day.
      Definitely jammy but I wouldn't say not deserved. After a poor opening 20 minutes we went at them. Aké should have been sent off for them after he tripped Jesus when he was through on goal.

Deserved but still very lucky to pinch the 3 points at the very end.
      Ex owner - Now Leon Cupra 290 Black Edition

Comment

City blatantly clearing out the hartleys factory before this game ....
        W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
        http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

Comment

Please can Arsene Wenger do all Arsenal fans a favour and **** off along with all the other driftwood who don't want to play for the club

Comment

Originally posted by caino6 View Post
            Please can Arsene Wenger do all Arsenal fans a favour and **** off along with all the other driftwood who don't want to play for the club
            Noooo

It's entertaining for us neutrals. Only Cech could leave the pitch with his head held high after that performance.
            Last edited by DanTheManc; 28 August 2017, 07:05 PM.

Comment

More good news for Arsenal fans if it's true.

http://www.sportbible.com/football/t...=1503942114548

Comment

Sanchez should just go. Why keep players at the team who don't want to play for the club? Pathetic.

Comment

When I saw the team sheets of Liverpool and Arsenal I the reds where in trouble with Karius in goal and Sanchez back. How wrong was I lol.

I know Arsenal fans were moaning that Lacezztte was on the bench but I think Wenger thought give Sanchez 45-60 minutes then when Liverpools dodgy defenders get tried throw him on but it back fired big time.

Just hope Liverpool get some players this week. Keita on the way I here and maybe others

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I hope we don't sign Jonny Evans today. Hopefully we get Sanchez and Arsenal get Evan's.

Comment

Originally posted by DanTheManc View Post
                      I hope we don't sign Jonny Evans today. Hopefully we get Sanchez and Arsenal get Evan's.
                      Haha cheers lol. Jonny Evans for £25m football has gone mad

Comment

Originally posted by caino6 View Post
                        Haha cheers lol. Jonny Evans for £25m football has gone mad
                        I'm hearing £30m rather than £25m.

Arsenal could potentially sell Ox for £35m and spend more or less all of the money on Evans. Crazy business.

Comment

The Ox wants to come to Liverpool and snubbed Chelsea. Van Dijk the same and Solenke left Chelsea to come to us.

The reds are on the up. Just saying

Comment

I'm hearing £30m rather than £25m.

Arsenal could potentially sell Ox for £35m and spend more or less all of the money on Evans. Crazy business.
                            The Ox part is now done.

Comment

Originally posted by Raiden View Post
                              The Ox wants to come to Liverpool and snubbed Chelsea. Van Dijk the same and Solenke left Chelsea to come to us.

The reds are on the up. Just saying

He rejected Chelsea because they wanted him to play wing back. Liverpool said they'd play him in the centre.

Comment

He rejected Chelsea because they wanted him to play wing back. Liverpool said they'd play him in the centre.
                                But didn't Milner reject a new deal with you lot for the same reason? ;-) and he ended up at left back

Gooners and Chelski fans now moaning and saying he rubbish and we over paid for him. But you know what he is a good young english player with plenty of years ahead of him. Good utility player who is premier league proven and has champions league experience. Think it says a lot about Klopp and that if he is willing to snub Chelsea who who in recent times have won a lot more than us then Liverpool seems to be a good place to go. If we get VVD and Lemar over the line then I think we could have a actual title push this season.

Hopefully Phil Countinho stays and we still have Lallana to come back.

Comment

Working...
                                X