This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raiden View Post
    But didn't Milner reject a new deal with you lot for the same reason? ;-) and he ended up at left back

Gooners and Chelski fans now moaning and saying he rubbish and we over paid for him. But you know what he is a good young english player with plenty of years ahead of him. Good utility player who is premier league proven and has champions league experience. Think it says a lot about Klopp and that if he is willing to snub Chelsea who who in recent times have won a lot more than us then Liverpool seems to be a good place to go. If we get VVD and Lemar over the line then I think we could have a actual title push this season.

Hopefully Phil Countinho stays and we still have Lallana to come back.
    Milner left because he wanted regular football which he wasn't getting at City.

Ox is a decent signing for £35m. Especially when players like Jonny Evans is valued at similar money which I can't get my head round.

Liverpool's midfield is their strength. I think you need more than VVD at the back to be in contention. At least two defenders.
    Ex owner - Now Leon Cupra 290 Black Edition

Comment

I think the key for us is keep players fit and fresh. If we get VVD I think him and Matip will make a great partnership and hopefully it might make Lovern think 'oh crap I might not get regular game time, Better step my game up' then at left back were we are really weak we have Robertson and Flanagan is back so again I think its made Moreno wake up. Right back there's Clyne and so far Arnold and Gomez look fine in that position. And good thing with Gomez he can play left back and centre back so if he can stay he will keep the older players on there toes. Got Ings to come back and if Sturridge stays fit (not holding my breath) we have a fairly decent squad along with a few decent youth players.

I think its a exciting time to be a Liverpool fan and can't wait for Keita to join the team next summer. But I am just loving what's happening at Arsenal. The local team near me growing up was spurs and all my mums family are spurs fans so iv'e been taught to hate them with a passion

Comment

It's all kicking off on Arsenal TV now since Ox to Liverpool has been confirmed. Their fans are not happy.

Comment

I've been watching it fam 😂

Times were bad when we had those [email protected] Gillette and Hicks running us lot.

But Kroenke is another level. How can Arsenal at the moment be in profit? Stadium is paid so there's money for players. I'm not a fan of FSG but at least they spend a bit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Arsenal are going to be nearer relegation battle than title challenge at this rate ....
            Arden Astra VXR Cobra turbo back non-res, Direct route intake, Mfact Plated Diff, Airtec fmic, RARB, DAP's, Enhance Gearbox Breather, RND Droplinks, Heko's, Courts Braided Lines, DS2500 pads, Superblue fluid, led plate bulbs, side lights, fogs, Blue interior led's Forge recirc + actuator, stage 3 map Cams + more to come Build Thread: http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...6-X8-DUD-Arden

Comment

I don't think it's all doom and gloom. Their new striker Lacazette looks to be really good and if they get Lemar before the w/o dow shuts they still have a lot of decent players. Still a too 6 side imo.

Comment

Couple of interesting videos popped up on YouTube about Arsenal while I've been watching redmentv today

https://youtu.be/AQ8jPJ7bwmM

https://youtu.be/1QEY95ohtwE

Comment

Real or fake?

Comment

Going forward isnt the issue for Arsenal - although Liverpool game raised a few questions. Defense wise however they are looking seriously weak. New lad looks great but no idea why he wasnt starting against liverpool. Holding needs time to get experience and was left vunerable by Ramsey and Xhaka at the weekend.

Time will tell, but think top 6 is most can achieve.

Lacazette looks great, again why he wasnt starting against Liverpool I have no idea
                    Arden Astra VXR Cobra turbo back non-res, Direct route intake, Mfact Plated Diff, Airtec fmic, RARB, DAP's, Enhance Gearbox Breather, RND Droplinks, Heko's, Courts Braided Lines, DS2500 pads, Superblue fluid, led plate bulbs, side lights, fogs, Blue interior led's Forge recirc + actuator, stage 3 map Cams + more to come Build Thread: http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...6-X8-DUD-Arden

Comment

Originally posted by DanTheManc View Post
                      Real or fake?
                      I here a 60mil fee has been agreed and Liverpool are losing out to Arsenal for Lemar

Comment

Unless Arsenal get Lemar, they wont let Sanchez go apparently ..... how true that is lets wait and see

Comment

Originally posted by X8 DUD View Post
                          Unless Arsenal get Lemar, they wont let Sanchez go apparently ..... how true that is lets wait and see
                          They've just bid £92m for Lemar

Comment

I would let Sanchez go regaurdless. Why play a player who does not want to play for the club?

Comment

Tbh dont know anything about Lemar so no idea of £92 million isnt even remotely good value, transfer fee's are mad as they are for average players.

Agree they should just let him go if he doesn't want to stay

Comment

Deadline day is over and I think the last time I was this stressed over it was when Torres left for Chelsea and we brought Sureaz and Donkey Carroll.

I am happy with the Ox coming in. Kept Countinho but not happy we didn't get VVD and we still let Sakho go. I would of kept him and given him a second chance.

But the key thing is with Liverpool this window we kept our best players and have added to the squad. Markovic I think stayed so i'm wondering if he will get a chance again? He did well at Hull last season so I would like to see him play again. Even tho we didn't get everyone we wanted but players at other teams want to come and play for us and are kicking up a stink because there clubs won't let them go. That's not happened to us for a few years now

Comment

Working...
                                X