X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by caino6 View Post
    I’d put my money on Liverpool.
    As long as they don't put in one of their no show performances ..
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

Comment

• Well done Chelsea 😂😁😂😁😂😁😂😁😂

At least United have the " we stopped city winning the title a week earlier" trophy!
      Last edited by DanTheManc; 19th May 2018, 08:40 PM.
      Ex owner - Now Leon Cupra 290 Black Edition

Comment

• Originally posted by DanTheManc View Post
        Well done Chelsea 😂😁😂😁😂😁😂😁😂

At least United have the " we stopped city winning the title a week earlier" trophy!
        Now now no one likes a gloater Dan .....

Remember, all glory is fleeting .....

Comment

Well done Chelsea 😂😁😂😁😂😁😂😁😂

I'm not gloating. That was last week.

This week I'm laughing at United and congratulating Chelsea.

Comment

I'm not gloating. That was last week.

This week I'm laughing at United and congratulating Chelsea.
            Not gloating really ....

The "we stopped city winning the title a week earlier trophy"

If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, ... its not an ostrich lol

Comment

• Man united were poor though

Comment

• Typical as I had them to win .....

Comment

• Originally posted by w20adm View Post
                  Typical as I had them to win .....
                  I had Chelsea to win 2-1 and hazard to score 1st. Shame Man U was so crap lol

Comment

• Still got the hump losing to Real the way we did sat. Karius ruined that game for us all by himself!! No one else in that team did much wrong and even Trent I was nervous for him but the kid did great. Wtf Karius was thinking with the goal who knows??? What did you forget to turn the oven off?

Both him and Mignolet can F off!!! Sunderland can have Mignolet back and Karius I don't care really. No wonder he never made it at City. He has had chance after chance. Face it lad your rubbish and need to go. Klopp just go and buy Allison already please.

Some fans say when Salah came of injured it was all over but Mane stepped up and the rest of the team got stuck in. If we didn't concead those stupid goals I think we could of taken them to penalties and maybe won

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Raiden View Post
                      Still got the hump losing to Real the way we did sat. Karius ruined that game for us all by himself!! No one else in that team did much wrong and even Trent I was nervous for him but the kid did great. Wtf Karius was thinking with the goal who knows??? What did you forget to turn the oven off?

Both him and Mignolet can F off!!! Sunderland can have Mignolet back and Karius I don't care really. No wonder he never made it at City. He has had chance after chance. Face it lad your rubbish and need to go. Klopp just go and buy Allison already please.

Some fans say when Salah came of injured it was all over but Mane stepped up and the rest of the team got stuck in. If we didn't concead those stupid goals I think we could of taken them to penalties and maybe won

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
                      Liverpool played well for 15 minutes and then Real got control of the game. The game definitely changed when Salah went off. I don't think that's what cost you the game but the play style went numb afterwards. Real were just the better team. They bossed the possession, slowed down the pace and prevented Liverpool from creating chances.

Karius 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 he makes Bravo look world class. I feel for him in a way but I can understand your frustration. The first one was a "WTF was he thinking" moment and the 2nd????? A child honestly could have saved that! And to do both in a single game! In a champions league final! Not only has the lad threw away his Liverpool career, I don't think we will see him at a top flight club ever. Who would buy him? He wasn't highly thought of to begin with.

I must admit it was hilarious for a neutral.

Next year will be your year...... As you lot always say.

Comment

Working...
                      X