Clueless
    [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji854]

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk
    Corsa D Vxracing Various bits & bobs done
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...rsa-D-VxRacing

Instagram Vxracing488

Comment

• Originally posted by Arron D View Post
      Lol its crazy what football does to people!

I personally think most of the time you all talk **** when it comes to football and `your' teams[emoji23]

everyone has their own take which is great

But while I don't agree with most of it... Especially Adams bull **** it's nothing personal lol and just Banter.

Andy mate it's just fun and opinions

I agree. You're all wrong and I'm always right.
      Ex owner - Now Leon Cupra 290 Black Edition

Comment

• Originally posted by DanTheManc View Post
        I agree. You're all wrong and I'm always right.
        You on about!!!

I'm the knowledge kingpin ....
        W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
        http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

Comment

• Originally posted by Andyb712 View Post
          Must have hit a nerve Dan does the truth hurt if there was no truth in any of it, it wouldn't have bothered you

Is it a case of you can give it but can't take it
          I don't get your point?

If I told you a rabbit was a giraffe and you disagree would would that mean there's truth in it?

Correcting you on your mistake doesn't mean there's truth in it? It's means what you said was false?

Comment

That's true. I've witnessed it myself back in the day and I've even had a pop at a lad who what doing the aeroplane to the United fans.

Every club has fans who are idiots, including City. You don't hear the Munich chants anymore. Not for a good few years now.

That's completely different the the chant you brought up. You were making out it was something which it clearly isn't.
            See now thats the thing Dan I can respect and admire that it's the way it should be

Even the chanting on the plane to an extent fair enough but battered on the streets etc is just wrong

And is downright disrespectful to all fans from all teams across the world who have suffered life changing injuries to football related violence

See the other thing is if the title had gone the other way some Liverpool fans would have probably done the same regarding the chanting etc

But I tell you one thing I would have condemned it straight away

Have to wonder about you calling the lad out over the munich tragedy if that was more the fact United are your neighbours

Yet with the certain aspects of the Liverpool chants you say it's fine and dandy and perfectly acceptable
            Last edited by Andyb712; 17th May 2019, 01:33 AM.
            2009 Astra H Vxr arden blue uprated gearbox endcase with bigger bearings, 3" cobra catback non res with toyosport 2.5 double decat, mtc crossover delete and tophat

Planning to go stage 3/3.5 eventually

Comment

I don't get your point?

If I told you a rabbit was a giraffe and you disagree would would that mean there's truth in it?

Correcting you on your mistake doesn't mean there's truth in it? It's means what you said was false?
              Hang on a second a giraffe is a rabbit not the other way around
              2009 Astra H Vxr arden blue uprated gearbox endcase with bigger bearings, 3" cobra catback non res with toyosport 2.5 double decat, mtc crossover delete and tophat

Planning to go stage 3/3.5 eventually

Comment

• Not too cracking this Watford lot are they.

Comment

• 20yrs ago I was a Wembley watching City in the division 2 play off final. Today I was there witnessing them win the 1st ever English domestic treble. Unbelievable.

Comment

• Yeah but Watford pretty much handed it to you let's face it ....

Comment

• It's amazing what money can do

Instagram Vxracing488

Comment

• Originally posted by w20adm View Post
                        Yeah but Watford pretty much handed it to you let's face it ....
                        They're not at our level. We were too much for them.

Great to see De Bruyne back and playing well. Bernardo Silva could find space in a single bed with Gemma Collins. The man is sensational!

Comment

It's amazing what money can do

Along with many other things such as a great manager, team spirit, winning mentality, hard work etc etc

Edward Woodwood could be given all the money in the world and United would still be dog poo.

Comment

Along with many other things such as a great manager, team spirit, winning mentality, hard work etc etc

Edward Woodwood could be given all the money in the world and United would still be dog poo.
                            Won't always be this way so enjoy it, your not going to fall to division 2 lows again but I don't think your going to dominate for the next ten years like all the pundits say.

They can w ank over you all they want but our 99 treble will be regarded higher

Instagram Vxracing488

Comment

Won't always be this way so enjoy it, your not going to fall to division 2 lows again but I don't think your going to dominate for the next ten years like all the pundits say.

They can w ank over you all they want but our 99 treble will be regarded higher

I agree that your treble is regarded higher because it includes the champions league...... But no other team has ever managed to achieve the UK domestic treble so it's still a huge achievement. Not forgetting we also won the charity shield too along with a back to back premier league title.

I'm sure I read somewhere that Fergie said the domestic treble was impossible?

Comment

• There's absolutely no guarantees united will be at the top again soon. Just look at milan for one. Still looking to return to the top of their division but nowhere near after so many years now.

Comment

Working...
                                X