No announcement yet.

Uefa Champions League thread 2018/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prem or champions league jeez let me think which one every one would prefer dan

You know for a fact any team would trade the prem for champions league especially city

But just like the prem it's not over yet who knows what fate has in store

We smashed the crap out of the so called world's best team at home as the underdogs so I'm happy
    2009 Astra H Vxr arden blue uprated gearbox endcase with bigger bearings, 3" cobra catback non res with toyosport 2.5 double decat, mtc crossover delete and tophat

Planning to go stage 3/3.5 eventually

Comment

Originally posted by Andyb712 View Post
      Prem or champions league jeez let me think which one every one would prefer dan

You know for a fact any team would trade the prem for champions league especially city

But just like the prem it's not over yet who knows what fate has in store

Smashed the crap out of the so called world's best team at home
      Barca are not a bad team but they're a shadow of their former selves. Miles away from the Xavi and Iniesta days.

Like I said, credit where it's due I didn't expect that and I thought a Barca goal was the minimum to expect. Barca messed up massively.
      Ex owner - Now Leon Cupra 290 Black Edition

Comment

Originally posted by DanTheManc View Post
        Barca are not a bad team but they're a shadow of their former selves. Miles away from the Xavi and Iniesta days.

Like I said, credit where it's due I didn't expect that and I thought a Barca goal was the minimum to expect. Barca messed up massively.
        Suarez only has himself to blame

https://www.google.com/amp/s/talkspo...ns-league/amp/
        2009 Astra H Vxr arden blue uprated gearbox endcase with bigger bearings, 3" cobra catback non res with toyosport 2.5 double decat, mtc crossover delete and tophat

Comment

Just when u thought the season couldnt get any worse

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
          Corsa D Vxracing Various bits & bobs done
          http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...rsa-D-VxRacing

Instagram Vxracing488

Comment

Originally posted by Arron D View Post
            Just when u thought the season couldnt get any worse

Remember a Liverpool fan stuck up for man u when others were having a pop

Would love to see Tottenham win tomorrow because at least that way the trophy is coming to English soil

Comment

I don't believe it!!!!

My wife's classic mini was nicked yesterday so I didn't watch the game as we were too depressed. I thought what was the point as the reds won't beat Barca [emoji85]

How wrong was I!!!! Now I'm looking for the highlights online

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Would love to see Tottenham win tomorrow because at least that way the trophy is coming to English soil
                Originally posted by Raiden View Post
                I don't believe it!!!!

My wife's classic mini was nicked yesterday so I didn't watch the game as we were too depressed. I thought what was the point as the reds won't beat Barca [emoji85]

How wrong was I!!!! Now I'm looking for the highlights online

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
                Gutted mate sorry to hear about the mini hope you get it back

You missed a cracker of a game wait until you see that corner from Trent just absolute genius what a brave lad could have seriously backfired on him

Origi was like wtf at first
                Last edited by Andyb712; 7th May 2019, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Your right... Come on spurs!!

Instagram Vxracing488

Comment

Gutted mate sorry to hear about the mini hope you get it back

You missed a cracker of a game wait until you see that corner from Trent just absolute genius what a brave lad could have seriously backfired on him

Origi was like wtf at first
                    I second that, hope you get car back. I hate thieving scumbags. Sorry to hear that

Instagram Vxracing488

Comment

All I can say is wow, I haven't watched the game yet, will catch up later on YT. But mega fair play to Liverpool, pulled off an 05 Istanbul on that match!

I hope they win it now!
                      Opel Nürburgring Edition No.534 / IG - ItzMrGoodKat

Comment

Originally posted by Arron D View Post
                        Your right... Come on spurs!!

Have to admit this made me lmao

Comment

Valverde rapidly getting a reputation as a big game bottler.

Seriously, from barcas perspective it's now a serious problem. They've learned how to win la liga at a canter just like man u did the premier league 10 years ago.

But when it comes to the cream of the crop and the teams playing the most effective football in Europe they just can't cope. From moment last night it was obvious they were gonna blow it.

Liverpool were better across 2 legs and the cream will always generally rise to the top given the chance. We won't be joining you in Madrid though ......
                          W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
                          http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

Comment

Barca just couldn't keep up with our intensity.

Comment

Originally posted by Raiden View Post
                              Barca just couldn't keep up with our intensity.
                              Busquets thought he could have half an hour on the ball every time he received it.
                              W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
                              http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

Comment

I think barca are over rated, behind the front 3 and vidal they aint that impressive.

The first leg flattered them, was never a 3 nil game. I will say though a guy had a guilt edge chance with last kick of game in 1st leg, can't remember the guy but if he scores its 4 nil then I believe It would have been over. Guy completely fluffed it.

I know Mr negative doesn't believe tonight but I think spurs will go through on away goals

Instagram Vxracing488

Comment

Working...
                                X