No announcement yet.

Uefa Champions League thread 2018/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barca rely on Messi. Take him out they are surprisingly average. Suarez is over the hill and doesn't have the pace anymore. Easily cut out by defenders and only really gets through by being dirty. Pique and busquets are the only others who have the class of the legendary team still left, along with Messi. They don't have xavi and iniesta any more to control the game, and that shows massively.

Messi makes that team, and when it's finally time for him to hang up his boots they're gonna get a much bigger shock.

And valverde is terrible. No innovation, no forward thinking.
    More importantly, he has no ability to gee up and inspire a team! Just look at klopp and pep. They are just on course to stagnate if they keep him.
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

Comment

Originally posted by w20adm View Post
      Barca rely on Messi. Take him out they are surprisingly average. Suarez is over the hill and doesn't have the pace anymore. Easily cut out by defenders and only really gets through by being dirty. Pique and busquets are the only others who have the class of the legendary team still left, along with Messi. They don't have xavi and iniesta any more to control the game, and that shows massively.

Messi makes that team, and when it's finally time for him to hang up his boots they're gonna get a much bigger shock.

And valverde is terrible. No innovation, no forward thinking.
      More importantly, he has no ability to gee up and inspire a team! Just look at klopp and pep. They are just on course to stagnate if they keep him.
      That is true. Maybe it's time for English clubs to dominate Europe.

Could be all English Europa and CL

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
      Corsa D Vxracing Various bits & bobs done
      http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...rsa-D-VxRacing

Instagram Vxracing488

Comment

Have to agree with arron would rather see an English final but for the final it's gloves off if you get there adam lol

Admittedly spurs are the underdog tonight but city underestimated them too and it cost them dearly
        2009 Astra H Vxr arden blue uprated gearbox endcase with bigger bearings, 3" cobra catback non res with toyosport 2.5 double decat, mtc crossover delete and tophat

Planning to go stage 3/3.5 eventually

Comment

Originally posted by Andyb712 View Post
          Have to agree with arron would rather see an English final but for the final it's gloves off if you get there adam lol

Admittedly spurs are the underdog tonight but city underestimated them too and it cost them dearly
          This is Spurs best ever chance Andy pal.

We Will see who stands up to be counted

Or indeed who hides away

Instagram Vxracing488

Comment

But obviously if it does happen I'm rooting for spurs in final

Or indeed ajax

Instagram Vxracing488

Comment

It's really just city and pool who are streets ahead. The rest's form has just been embarrassing.

Comment

It's really just city and pool who are streets ahead. The rest's form has just been embarrassing.
                Tell the God's honest truth though Adam it must have felt spectacular knocking city out
                2009 Astra H Vxr arden blue uprated gearbox endcase with bigger bearings, 3" cobra catback non res with toyosport 2.5 double decat, mtc crossover delete and tophat

Comment

Originally posted by Arron D View Post
                  But obviously if it does happen I'm rooting for spurs in final

Or indeed ajax

What's that Arron I cannot hear you over the not so glory glory anymore man United

Comment

What's that Arron I cannot hear you over the not so glory glory anymore man United
                    Lol [emoji16] we be back mate we be back....

One day

Instagram Vxracing488

Comment

Originally posted by Raiden View Post
                      Well that's us out of Europe

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
                      Did you speak too soon or are we going to bottle two finals in a row

I say **** salah give origi his spot guys proved his worth 3 times recently

Comment

Lol [emoji16] we be back mate we be back....

One day

That depends if man u give ole a chance to sort it or sack him after a year or two

Man u do have a habit of doing that recently

Comment

Did you speak too soon or are we going to bottle two finals in a row

I say **** salah give origi his spot guys proved his worth 3 times recently
                          Salah has been poor....... But origi hahaha

This guy makes me laugh. Im sure he's a good guy but he ain't a match winner. He's had some luck recently with tap in and his fluke winner plus not to mention Newcastle goal that I actually believe was an own goal.

I'd play Salah personally...

No wait what am I saying.... I want ajax win.

No play origi play origi...

Instagram Vxracing488

Comment

Tell the God's honest truth though Adam it must have felt spectacular knocking city out
                            I was still racked with devastation from the apparent 5-3 scoreline ...... before var intervened.....

Comment

Salah has been poor....... But origi hahaha

This guy makes me laugh. Im sure he's a good guy but he ain't a match winner. He's had some luck recently with tap in and his fluke winner plus not to mention Newcastle goal that I actually believe was an own goal.

I'd play Salah personally...

No wait what am I saying.... I want ajax win.

No play origi play origi...

Lol normally I would agree but in the last 10-11 games salah has been about as much use as a catflap on a submarine

Kind of reminds me of what happened with kane after the world cup

Granted salah is a world class player but he is just so far off his game recently it's shocking

If salah had been pulling his weight recently city would not have a chance for the prem title

Just my two cents and I'm probably wrong but that's my feelings on it
                              Last edited by Andyb712; 8th May 2019, 06:11 PM.

Comment

I was still racked with devastation from the apparent 5-3 scoreline ...... before var intervened.....
                                My bro in law was the same practically in tears that VAR then turned to joy lol

In all honesty I'm really looking forward to VAR in the prem next year reckon it will mix things up drastically

Comment

Working...
                                X