No announcement yet.

Uefa Champions League thread 2018/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Call us cheats Lmao can you say FFP investigation yet again which is still ongoing
    2009 Astra H Vxr arden blue uprated gearbox endcase with bigger bearings, 3" cobra catback non res with toyosport 2.5 double decat, mtc crossover delete and tophat

Planning to go stage 3/3.5 eventually

Comment

Originally posted by Andyb712 View Post
      Where's Adam has he died of shock
      [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Must of

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Call us cheats Lmao can you say FFP investigation yet again which is still ongoing
        Don't you worry your little head about that. We will be just fine.
        Ex owner - Now Leon Cupra 290 Black Edition

Comment

Originally posted by DanTheManc View Post
          Don't you worry your little head about that. We will be just fine.
          I'm not worried lol but I bet you are this is the wrong thread for you anyway you want the prem thread not cl

Why will you be just fine planning another under the table golden handshake that's your clubs MO isn't it
          Last edited by Andyb712; 9th May 2019, 01:55 PM.
          2009 Astra H Vxr arden blue uprated gearbox endcase with bigger bearings, 3" cobra catback non res with toyosport 2.5 double decat, mtc crossover delete and tophat

Comment

So, what did I miss? I switched off after 2-0
            W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
            http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

Comment

Originally posted by w20adm View Post
              So, what did I miss? I switched off after 2-0
              Ad the lad thought you was dead lol

Comment

Comment

So what's your predictions for the final Adam I hope it's as good as both semi finals were

Comment

Liverpool will win. But if you said to me at the start we would have stadium delays, not sign anyone and still play in the champions league final I would have told you you were barmy. So anything more is simply a bonus.

Comment

Liverpool will win. But if you said to me at the start we would have stadium delays, not sign anyone and still play in the champions league final I would have told you you were barmy. So anything more is simply a bonus.
                      Sod that say Tottenham will win exact opposite of everything you predict happens lmao

In all honesty I want Liverpool to win but I wouldn't care if Tottenham did win because anyone's better than city

Comment

I wouldn't care if Tottenham did win because anyone's better than city

Comment

This one's for you Dan much love homie

Comment

This one's for you Dan much love homie
                            I think you'll find I don't shy away. I've been a City fan for many, many years and we've not always been successful like we are now. I remember getting relegated and ending up in division 2. I've experienced City failing more times than I've experienced them winning, so you're not going to see me with my bottom lip out if we don't win a quad every year. If we manage to win the treble this year then my expectations for this season have been blown out of the water.

Comment

[emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DanTheManc View Post
                                I think you'll find I don't shy away. I've been a City fan for many, many years and we've not always been successful like we are now. I remember getting relegated and ending up in division 2. I've experienced City failing more times than I've experienced them winning, so you're not going to see me with my bottom lip out if we don't win a quad every year. If we manage to win the treble this year then my expectations for this season have been blown out of the water.

Comment

Working...
                                X