This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premier League 2019/2020 Thread

With a new season on the horizon, it's time to start a new thread!

My money is on City retaining the title next year, along with this I can see Liverpool putting up stiff resistance, yet again.

Also I really do hope Chelsea perform under Lampard this season. Disregarding all the "to early in management to take on this role bla bla bla" I really do hope they excel under him.

And in just under two weeks, the Charity Shield takes place, that'll be a good match too!

Opel Nürburgring Edition No.534 / IG - ItzMrGoodKat

I'm going to miss the charity shield because I'll be on a plane. Gutted.

City to win the league with De Bruyne to stay fit for the majority of the season and be the player of the season.

I'd like to see Frank do well at Chelsea too, but with losing Hazard and not being able to sign anybody, I think it's a big ask. I can understand why Frank went to Chelsea but it's the worst possible time for him to go there. I can see it being a difficult season for Chelsea.

United to finish 4th at best. As usual United fans are deluded and think they're world beaters at the start of every season.

1st. City
    2nd. Liverpool
    3rd. Spurs
    4th. United/Arsenal
    Ex owner - Now Leon Cupra 290 Black Edition

Comment

I have a feeling will come second again. I can see why Klopp hasn't bought anyone but I still think we are lacking a little depth still. I would like to another attacker in the team as Shaq is out for a while and what do we do if Salah goes off the boil again or Mane gets injured. Surprised to read Fekir joined Betis on the cheap. Should of gone for him again maybe.

I am going to stick my neck out a bit as I can see Arsenal and Man U having a woeful season. But I think Ole will get sacked before Frank does and unfortunately I can see Frank getting sacked in the new year. And Arsenal have even less depth this season then last. I think they'll struggle to even qualify for the Europa league this season with there captain on strike

1st Man city
      2nd Liverpool
      3rd Spurs
      4th Wolves

Comment

[emoji849]

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk
        Corsa D Vxracing Various bits & bobs done
        http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...rsa-D-VxRacing

Instagram Vxracing488

Comment

I recon it'll be an interesting season for Chelsea, yes they can't sign players. But I'm sure Lamps will bring the best out of the current squad along with the youth.

United I don't think will even challenge for the title this season, as imo they need to focus on getting into the CL first and foremost. They could win the Europa League, but that in itself, is a big ask, especially given the way they've performed recently.

I don't think Spurs will challenge for the title. I believe given their stadium, they should keep CL football as the target, which in all fairness I hope they do, because their stadium is easily the best in the PL. With that in mind I believe MP done wanders with them last season, even if they did "bottle it"

Bottom line is, I don't see anyone putting up a firm challenge for City (apart from Liverpool)
          Last edited by CaptainSlow; 23rd July 2019, 09:27 PM.
          Opel Nürburgring Edition No.534 / IG - ItzMrGoodKat

Comment

I like the look of Joelinton for Newcastle, looks to have strength, pace and an eye for goal. Be interesting to see how he adapts

Astra

Comment

We've actually made signings this season which is a plus. Still need a couple more though before I'll be satisfied.

Not really upto a new season though tbh as I've gone off football after the sh1te end to last season .....

Don't care who wins as it's not gonna be us so why should I ......
              W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
              http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

Comment

[emoji849]

Instagram Vxracing488

Comment

Originally posted by w20adm View Post
                  We've actually made signings this season which is a plus. Still need a couple more though before I'll be satisfied.

Not really upto a new season though tbh as I've gone off football after the sh1te end to last season .....

Don't care who wins as it's not gonna be us so why should I ......
                  Adam with his reverse psychology already [emoji23] season ain't even started yet!

One win against the big boys and he will be saying they are title contenders!!

Fans can't go off football lol no matter what position your teams place its not something you can just turn off and lose interest in

Not for me anyway [emoji4]

Instagram Vxracing488

Comment

Originally posted by Arron D View Post
                    Adam with his reverse psychology already [emoji23] season ain't even started yet!
                    ^^^^^^^ This

Spurs have a decent chance to finish 3rd. Chelsea have their hands tied, United are in free fall and Arsenal are Arsenal.

You've made some substantial signings and rumours of a couple more. Eriksen maybe off which could be a problem.

I'd cash in on Dele Alli personally. Young and English so worth silly money like the rest of them and not lived up to his potential imo You'd get around £100m for him and that money could get you much better players

Comment

It's difficult to say right now as I still think there's some big transfers that will happen before the start of the season

But I'll go

Man City [emoji53]
                      Man Utd
                      Liverpool
                      Tottenham

Instagram Vxracing488

Comment

Originally posted by Arron D View Post
                        It's difficult to say right now as I still think there's some big transfers that will happen before the start of the season

But I'll go

Man City [emoji53]
                        Man Utd
                        Liverpool
                        Tottenham

United above Liverpool [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by DanTheManc View Post
                          United above Liverpool [emoji23]
                          Yep we finished 2nd two seasons ago lol and I've been through the whole Liverpool have one good season every 5 years stuff

Your all bashing United lol but we will see [emoji16]

Instagram Vxracing488

Comment

Man U will come 5th or 6th I reckon. Pogshite might be off to Madrid and seriously Ole has no clue what he is doing. Van Gaal is a better manager.

I was hoping Clyne would fill in at LB and RB for us but he's out for a year. Klopp I think you need to get that cheque book out

Comment

Originally posted by Raiden View Post
                              Man U will come 5th or 6th I reckon. Pogshite might be off to Madrid and seriously Ole has no clue what he is doing. Van Gaal is a better manager.

I was hoping Clyne would fill in at LB and RB for us but he's out for a year. Klopp I think you need to get that cheque book out
                              Van gaal was a fruitcake

Instagram Vxracing488

Comment

Working...
                              X