X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hatton v Malignaggi

How do you think its going to turn out?

New trainer for Hatton, seems a hell of alot more prepared for this fight then the Mayweather fight, should easily smash up Malignaggi!
    "If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation."

I reckon Hatton will win! Anybody know how much it costs to get it on sky? i watched his fight last year against mayweather but it was on bfbs
    sigpic
    TMS Bluefin Stage 3, Lower mount intercooler, Remus, TMS Alcons, LSD, KW V3's, ITG Filter, Iridium Plugs, Blue SMD Conversion, AFL, Climate, Cruise, S&L, Bluetooth, CD70

www.thorneymotorsport.co.uk

Comment

£14.95 I think it is... whole thing starts at 9 saturday night and finishes about Sunday 4-5am, so its not too bad especially with some mates over
      "If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation."

Comment

Hatton all the way!!!

Comment

Hattons gonna kill the clever basta**

Comment

What time does this start?

Comment

Malignaggi outclassed in every single aspects!

Comment

Damn i thought Hatton would lose this one..
                HeavenlyDetail
                Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Worth being like a zombie for today ... great fight ! well done hatton, not over the hill yet ..

Comment

Working...
                  X