This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liverpool v Hull!

Anybody watching this - bloody exciting game!!!

Was gutted when we went 2 nil down but Gerrard has brought us back into the game

Still - who knows what the final score will be.........

Astra

yeah its awesome game

Comment

Dossenna looks awful though....

Astra

Comment

Originally posted by zletsgo View Post
        Anybody watching this - bloody exciting game!!!

Was gutted when we went 2 nil down but Gerrard has brought us back into the game

Still - who knows what the final score will be.........
        Watching it it ent on TV?

On the internet yeah.
        sigpic

Team HARD.
        ...I'm a Regal dare devil...

Comment

Originally posted by js_VXR View Post
          Watching it it ent on TV?

On the internet yeah.
          On the internet yes - P2P

Astra

Comment

Originally posted by zletsgo View Post
            On the internet yes - P2P
            Yeah was watching it keeps freezing and is well behind compared to sky sports news lol.
            sigpic

Team HARD.
            ...I'm a Regal dare devil...

Comment

2-2 good result for hull, we seem to let liverpool come on to us too much in the 2nd half. You guys just carved us up

Comment

points dropped for the reds,chelsea will now go top tomorrow,just hope spurs can stop man utd scoring

Comment

Originally posted by hoggy a View Post
                  points dropped for the reds,chelsea will now go top tomorrow,just hope spurs can stop man utd scoring
                  Surprised but it seems to have happened again - when one of the big four drop some points they all do!

Seriously though as a Liverpool fan we've got to sort this out as one of Chelsea or ManU are quite capable of going on a 10 match winning sequence!

Really hope we can find some cash to buy a player or 2 (Left back & striker?)
                  And get Torres back to fitness...

Astra

Comment

Still think man united will win the league. Liverpool just depend on gerrard and torres too much, without them it seems a struggle. Keane has been a flop and its gonna be hard for him to improve sitting on the bench and not even getting on when you team needs a goal. I also reckon Yossi will leave in the transfer window to seek further first team football.

Wayne bridge would be a good purchase for the reds cos he wont hold down his place at chelsea????Striker wise no doubt will go abroad and get someone in who nobody has heard of.
                    Last edited by Carl84; 15 December 2008, 11:51 PM.
                    Corsa VXR Nurburgring FOR SALE!!! PM ME

Comment

Originally posted by Carl84 View Post
                      Still think man united will win the league. Liverpool just depend on gerrard and torres too much, without them it seems a struggle. Keane has been a flop and its gonna be hard for him to improve sitting on the bench and not even getting on when you team needs a goal. I also reckon Yossi will leave in the transfer window to seek further first team football.

Wayne bridge would be a good purchase for the reds cos he wont hold down his place at chelsea????Striker wise no doubt will go abroad and get someone in who nobody has heard of.
                      Not sure on the depend too much on Gerrard and Torres - to be honest Gerrard hasn't had the best of seasons - the other day was his most influential so far this season - and we seemed to do well without either of them against Man U earlier this season, but I agree they need a left back (Bale would be my choice in a swap with keane) and as for another striker.....yes please!

Astra

Comment

Yeah man u was a good result for liverpool but the problem is you will beat the top teams and then battle out a 0-0 with stoke and fulham. If a team does not attack liverpool from the start and sits back they struggle to break them down.

Bale yeah handy player but cant see harry getting rid of him?
                        Corsa VXR Nurburgring FOR SALE!!! PM ME

Comment

me thinks the premship will be won and lost when the top teams play each other-starting with arsenal this weekend for us reds.

Comment

Originally posted by hoggy a View Post
                            me thinks the premship will be won and lost when the top teams play each other-starting with arsenal this weekend for us reds.
                            Very true Hoggy

Astra

Comment

Working...
                            X