This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southampton v Portsmouth(Fa Cup)

Looking forward to this game tomorrow and will be there at the sell out St Marys stadium.
    i suppose we are not expected to win , but if we do it would be fantastic!
    Anybody else going to the match and predictions for the final score?

im going and sitting in my season ticket seat(kingsland centre block 31) cant wait for the game i reckon one of us will win by the odd goal! arctic359 did you goto the jpt 2nd leg final tuesday evening? i did was a good game looking forward to getting my ticket for wembley now on march 28th

Comment

me and the mrs are sitting on opposing sofas watching it supporting different teams!
      lol

ten mins left...
      s 1 - 2 p

Comment

make that 1-3! lol

Comment

4 - 1 ohhh yea go Pompey!!!

Comment

saints outplayed skates most of the match we just couldnt kill off our chances,pompey didnt really threaten all game but had the 3 subs at the end with the pace and put the finishes away better than what saints did we should of been 3 or 4 up at halftime!

Comment

yup!

Comment

was a great atmosphere,we outsung the pompey all through the game "pay up pompey,pompey pay up" hahahaha

Comment

lol!! southampton deserved the game on the first half alone imo. d.james won it for them i recon!!

Comment

yep david james made some vital saves shame lambert wasnt on the end of most of our chances we had otherwise would of been a totally different ball game! hope pompey get chelsea away in the next round and get a tonking!!!

Comment

was a cracking game of football bet there was plenty of friendly han shakes between the rival fans after the game
                      sigpic
                      stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                      M.U.F.C.
                      http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

it was a bloodbath after the game!

Comment

Working...
                        X