This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mighty man utd

what a game that was,ill be honest would of took 1-0 after 30mins,defence was shocking the whole game,rio needs a kick up the **** an evans is over rated.But 2nd half we destryed them an could an should of finished it.Still a huge result winnijg over there an they now have to beat us 2-0 at home.Oh im a happy man tonight

PS how l/pool do tonight in the champions league,ooops silly me
    sigpic

Apart from the 20 min spell when Milan pretty much stopped playing, which made us look awesome, I thought we were ***** and quite lucky to get the win. Rooney had a great second half when he actually got good balls in from Valencia after Nani was subbed but there is still a lot to do at Trafford even though we are sitting pretty

Comment

Originally posted by munky205 View Post
      Apart from the 20 min spell when Milan pretty much stopped playing, which made us look awesome, I thought we were ***** and quite lucky to get the win. Rooney had a great second half when he actually got good balls in from Valencia after Nani was subbed but there is still a lot to do at Trafford even though we are sitting pretty
      At 3-1 we could of scored more but i think fergie told them to sit back an we never could defend a lead,but 3-2 was a fair reflection on the game,they just gave up flecther was un-marked for the whole 2nd half.We need vidic back but me thinks hes on his way out.Rooney is the best player in the world at the minute
      sigpic

Comment

I also think something is going on with Vidic and if he is on his way then we need to replace him with another world class centre back to compliment Rio. We can't make do with Evans and Brown (shortest defender ever?)

I also agree that Rooney is up there with the best in the world and i think that if he gets 30+ goals this season then he would be classed as the best player in the world full stop.

Comment

HATE man u, but amazing game
          What we do in life....Echo's in Eternity

Comment

was a awesome game loved fletchers cheeky chip and rooneys power header that was class
            Arden Racing Edition

Comment

And the reds go marching ON ON ON!!!
              Burg #332 - 270 bhp - gone
              Mazda 3 MPS - 490 bhp - gone
              Audi S4 - MRC stage 2/490 bhp....so far

Comment

Man u played shocking in my opinion but ac also did lol ferdinand don't seem as good as he used to be and what the he'll was Evans doing half the time! Lol anyway well please with the result! I didn't have my hopes up but really looking forward to the second leg!

Btw what a goal by porto last night! The look on the arsenal players was priceless! Lol
                sigpic

Comment

First half hr I thought we were going to go 4 down as we were sooo outclassed. Their problem is age and into the second half they were all knackered!

United really need a world class midfielder and some new defenders. Vidic looks set to go in the summer, evans is sh1te and raf doesnt have the experience yet to cope.

Valancia turned the game round for me when he replaced nani, he is leagues above nani in his ability to cross a ball.

Milan, where stars go to retire....

Comment

I actually felt sorry for arsenal last night an was willing them to score an beat them diving cheating fakers.Arsenal should of had a penalty before the goal an they should never of beeen allowed to take the free-kick so quick,it dosnt hide the weakness is arsenal but they were robbed imo.I will say which ever team goes through someone is getting a nice 1/4 final match.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X