Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right ok lets close this and start another on how good the gers are and how **** celtic are lol

This is a joke for all you celtic fans with no sense of humour,

Oh and guys in ireland the troubles are there, still, but dont forget there over here too, just not too the extent they are in ireland, but we all still get the same grief,

We should be brothers in VXR's
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ArdenBlueBrian View Post
      Right back on track so, do all you celtic fans think yous will still have the gaffer come may???
      i dont think so i like his views about good football but if you are in the old firm thresh hold then its results that matter
      ..... gone but not forgotten.....

Auto Repair:All mechanical and bodywork carried out,services and diagnostics.....

Comment

right u all have gone too far this is disgusting what i have read the lot off u back off or there will be ppl getting banned plz remember this is a public car forum not a slagging ground for football yes talk about it in a good manner not the disgusting comments i have seen u all have been warned there will not be another warning thank you
        www.themarkwrightproject.org.uk
        www.combatstress.org.uk

Comment

im not a Celtic fan! I just resent biggotted views etc being expressed at a soccer match!!

Comment

Are you a mod scoobie????
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by evyboy View Post
              Right ok lets close this and start another on how good the gers are and how **** celtic are lol

This is a joke for all you celtic fans with no sense of humour,

Oh and guys in ireland the troubles are there, still, but dont forget there over here too, just not too the extent they are in ireland, but we all still get the same grief,

We should be brothers in VXR's
              its a fine line and you know it

Auto Repair:All mechanical and bodywork carried out,services and diagnostics.....

Comment

Originally posted by tin545 View Post
                Well you didnt grow up in mount veron thats for sureAntrim road area i presume.I cant see the relevance in this as at no time was the murder linked to loyalists,two scumbags with nothing better to do an should never see daylight but cant see what your getting at even bringing that up tbh.

Lower Whitewell Road beside Whitecity!!! They lived in Mount Vernon but one of them grew up in the Whitewell "area" I dont want to go down this road Tin. Some things are better left in the past. I justed wanted to point out that neither side is innocent

Comment

Originally posted by andy_gdon View Post
                  im not a Celtic fan! I just resent biggotted views etc being expressed at a soccer match!!

andy i understand what everyone is saying but this is not the time or forum to say these things mate were a public forum imagine if some one reported biggetry like this to a new paper we would get slated big time
                  www.combatstress.org.uk

Comment

Well your at the wrong match mate,it goes hand in hand at the old firm ,always has always will.But it had no need to get out of hand like it has.Someone from scotland saying no surrender is different from me shouting it over here.There is a huge banner in ibrox with it wrote on it an the scottish fa no loger allowed any loyalist tappings at the matches.So his comment was in a different context from had it been me that wrote it.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tin545 View Post
                      Are you a mod scoobie????

no im staff mate and staff have been told to give u warning and report it to admin and mods why???? do u have a problem with what i have said or what im doing in the intrest off the forum then report me mate simples
                      www.combatstress.org.uk

Comment

ok i think the best way to resolve this is for mods to close and delete and since i personally took offence to what was bein said i will start a new thread with the heading gutted referring to my team losing and it can all be above board what you guys think

Comment

Originally posted by scoobieeccosse View Post
                          andy i understand what everyone is saying but this is not the time or forum to say these things mate were a public forum imagine if some one reported biggetry like this to a new paper we would get slated big time
                          probably best to lock/delete the thread then dude or remove all the crap - including the biggotted statements in some peoples posts!

Comment

Originally posted by evyboy View Post
                            Right ok lets close this
                            At your request

Comment

Lower Whitewell Road beside Whitecity!!! They lived in Mount Vernon but one of them grew up in the Whitewell "area" I dont want to go down this road Tin. Some things are better left in the past. I justed wanted to point out that neither side is innocent
                              Shore road then
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X