This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gutted

ok guys this is in relation to the other thread that got out of hand and has now been closed..i dont have a problem with the banter as long as thats all it is so keep it clean guys and above board and lets not have anyone being banned..so i am gutted that my team lost today and are many points behind what i see is a poor rangers team also but grinding out results as celtic have done in the past also..so no hard feelings towards anyone
    ..... gone but not forgotten.....

Auto Repair:All mechanical and bodywork carried out,services and diagnostics.....

Yea we aint a good team either compared to gers teams of years gone by but they have a great defence and thats what gets us through, instead of keano he should have got someone of his level but a defender imo
    sigpic
    Astra VXR,Focus ST,Astra VXR Burg 326,Focus RS,Bmw 3 Series Convertible
    And now have an
    Astra GTC VXR in Arden Blue
    Aero kit, AFL premium forward lighting, Sat nav, Dark rear tinted windows, Electric folding mirrors and Rear parking sensors

Comment

Celtic do have a good team but there are too many gaps in the defence. From day one I have thought Tony Mowbray wasn't up for the job and my thoughts remain the same.

Still don't know why you's let Strachen go.

Comment

think mogga needs to take a leaf out of O'Neils book & get 4 strapping big defenders & build the team from the back.

In general scottish footbal has never been as bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Chahal View Post
          Celtic do have a good team but there are too many gaps in the defence. From day one I have thought Tony Mowbray wasn't up for the job and my thoughts remain the same.

Still don't know why you's let Strachen go.
          i think there was summit wrong behind doors tbh..but then you see him signing few players and it all makes you wonder..i wasnt a fan of strachan but he got the job done so suppose you have to give him that credit

Auto Repair:All mechanical and bodywork carried out,services and diagnostics.....

Comment

Originally posted by scottvxr20 View Post
            think mogga needs to take a leaf out of O'Neils book & get 4 strapping big defenders & build the team from the back.

In general scottish footbal has never been as bad.
            well thats what i dont understand considering he was a good defender himself he let go what we had which wasnt the best tbh but knowing we only had youngsters to step in as i think the ones he signed were injured

Comment

Mowbray must stay

Comment

Originally posted by jigger View Post
                i think there was summit wrong behind doors tbh..but then you see him signing few players and it all makes you wonder..i wasnt a fan of strachan but he got the job done so suppose you have to give him that credit
                If I were a Celtic fan I would be livid at the moment with him. There does seem to be something wrong behind the doors at Celtic. You's have some good players but there not at there best right now. Hopefully he stays at Celtic so he can make it easy for Rangers next season aswell

Comment

FFS doesx it matter who won????
                  Huns, Tims there all the same crap hahaha
                  mon the dandy dons!!!!
                  sigpic
                  JOIN THE FIGHT!!!
                  http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=...d=371188528552
                  DONT JUST SIT THERE AND MOAN.... JOIN THIS AND AT LEAST SHOW YOU CARE!!!!
                  EVERY NAME COUNTS PLEASE HELP!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DavieK View Post
                    Mowbray must stay
                    you might live to regret that lol

Comment

I think celtic will be worth the watching soon, but you cant take away from the mighty gers this season, its been all dedication, and im talking sense here, scottish based players with a couple of foreighners,
                      They all know what it means too the fans, and they have delivered this season,

No Salad
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bertbuckie View Post
                        FFS doesx it matter who won????
                        Huns, Tims there all the same crap hahaha
                        mon the dandy dons!!!!
                        Tut tut

Comment

Originally posted by jigger View Post
                          you might live to regret that lol
                          Dont think so buddy , failed as a player and he'll fail as manager

Comment

we should have had the league sewn up last year when we were 7 points ahead i think and tbh strachan had thrown you a lifeline cos if we did go on to win last year i think your club would be in a sorry state dont you agree

Comment

Originally posted by DavieK View Post
                              Dont think so buddy , failed as a player and he'll fail as manager
                              and to come to a club when you were not first choice also ...

Comment

Working...
                              X