This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mosley vs mayweather

5 weight world champ floyd mayweather takes on 3 weight word champ sugar shane mosley 2am sunday 2/5/2010 on sky sports 1 and hd reapeated 10:30 am on sky sports two

what a fight this is going to be some are sayin that shane mosley could be the one to beat the unbeaten mayweather

cant wait
    sigpic

will be one not to miss but i feel mayweather is still the best pound for pound fighter in the world he will beat him within 6 rounds the duck and dodge manny as he is the man who can put a stop to prettyboy world domination

Comment

defanatly a great fight in the making but never rite shane mosley off just remember he was mayweather 5 or 6 years ago i think it wont be so cut and dry for mayweather

and when mayweather come up against the pac man hes guna get destroyed
      sigpic

Comment

good point mate going to be a good one, a lot better than waiting for alex reid to pull out of his fight with watson lol

Comment

Originally posted by jada07515 View Post
          good point mate going to be a good one, a lot better than waiting for alex reid to pull out of his fight with watson lol
          alex reid will get his face smashed in when he fights him
          sigpic

Comment

i dont think he will fight him he knows hes in a different league, dont get me wrong he can fight but just does not have that killer instinct that pro fighters have and will end up getting hurt, best just stick to programmes on bravo lol

Comment

Originally posted by jada07515 View Post
              i dont think he will fight him he knows hes in a different league, dont get me wrong he can fight but just does not have that killer instinct that pro fighters have and will end up getting hurt, best just stick to programmes on bravo lol

+1
              sigpic

Comment

what a demonstration by mayweather beat mosley on points won every round but the second where mosley caught him with a beutifull right cross and wobled mayweather

bring on the mayweather vs manny paquio fight
                sigpic

Comment

great fight good to see mayweather still has a chin and mosley still had the power manny next would love to see it, and also love to see manny off the winstrol and anavar lol

Comment

I think mayweather took this fight 8 years too late. Mosley looked tired. Never through a power shots after round 2. still not convinced about mayweather as he fights aging guys or smaller guys, the de la hoya fight he was very lucky. Welterweight has the best boxers and he's dodged everyone. Cotto, margarito, berto just to name afew. PAC man is different he's fought the best in the every division he's been in. PACman will destroy mayweather, can't defend what you can't see. Probably me being abit sore as I had £100 on mosley

Comment

theres no doubt that mayweather has dodged the big names for years like cotto but realy he can me and my bro was sayin about him dodgin people but all boxers do it for instance look at joe calzaghe didnt leave the country for years dodged people like mickel kessler and all the american guys and then fought bernard hopkins 10 years too late im not a huge fan of mayweather due to how bloody cocky he his but theres no denying his talent in the ring hes just goto fight paquio now to prove either way who is the pound for pound

and wasnt it nice to see ali ringside its been a long time since he attended a fight
                      sigpic

Comment

Joe calzaghe another one who who didn't fight any good fighters in there prime. B hop passed his best Roy jones def passed his best. Calazghe retired at right time as some good middleweighs/ super out there who would of beat him. Mosely 8 years ago would of finished that fight in round 2. Paul Williams and kermit cintron will be a good fight next sat night.

Comment

+1 lookin forward to that one and also kevin mitchel and michael katsides
                          sigpic

Comment

Would like to see Mitchell vs khan if Mitchell wins but going to be difficult fight for him

Comment

yes mate agreed very dificult fight that katsides ?? is very tough but mitchel is a bit of a banger and mitchel khan would be a great fight mate
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X