• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant believe no posts about

The mighty Spurs

Any Man C fans here

I think we deserved it on the night, proves 250mil dont buy you 4th spot

Think we we get battered to be fair but it would be nice to get to the gorup stages.

Leeds anyone, Spurs for the Semi's

Must say I was willing the Yids on last night, Man ****** were, well, ****** and Spurs looked VERY good to me and could/should have won by more (and that's coming from a QPR fan)!
    Had 3 x Vectra VXR's, now 335d M Sport Xdrive and LCI E60 550i

Comment

Guaranteed 2 games in Europe at least

Astra

Comment

Nah what about my home town team who were involved in a 6-6 draw with Hibs lastnight? I watched it on SS3 and what a game it was too. It's a SPL record that result. C'mon the mighty Well.

Comment

I saw the goals to that game

What a belter that last 1 was

Comment

Dont support Spurs, but happy they are fourth. Think they deserved it after their season though

Comment

Still haven't forgiven Spurs for nicking David Ginola from us

good luck in Europe though
              Tuned by RnD Motorsport

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphvxr View Post
                I saw the goals to that game

What a belter that last 1 was
                Sure was mate. Better than Van Basten's I'd say. Even goal of the season.

Comment

The fact m/well let in 6 goals says something does it not?

Better than van bastens? Hee hee his meant something
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stewarty-vxr View Post
                    The fact m/well let in 6 goals says something does it not?

Better than van bastens? Hee hee his meant something
                    So did his buddy. It meant we just stay ahead of Hibs in the league by a point and for a place in the Europa League too. And if the results go our way at the weekend and Hibs get beat and if we draw get beat or by some good miracle we beat ur lot we'll have done ok for a wee club. Both defences were shocking that night Stewarty the fact we let 6 goals in doesn't hide the fact that Hibs let in another 4 when they were well in front. Just wish all the SPL's games were as good as this one was.

Comment

Originally posted by Geordie076 View Post
                      Still haven't forgiven Spurs for nicking David Ginola from us

good luck in Europe though
                      Horder!....nothing must get past you geordie

Obsessed is a word that the lazy use to describe the dedicated!

Comment

Originally posted by BLACK KNIGHT View Post
                        So did his buddy. It meant we just stay ahead of Hibs in the league by a point and for a place in the Europa League too. And if the results go our way at the weekend and Hibs get beat and if we draw get beat or by some good miracle we beat ur lot we'll have done ok for a wee club. Both defences were shocking that night Stewarty the fact we let 6 goals in doesn't hide the fact that Hibs let in another 4 when they were well in front. Just wish all the SPL's games were as good as this one was.
                        Very true buddy, you never know, the mighty may give the youngsters a run out, the only bad thing for you guys is that its rangers last home game and will want too win it id like too see m/well in europe mate
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stewarty-vxr View Post
                          Very true buddy, you never know, the mighty may give the youngsters a run out, the only bad thing for you guys is that its rangers last home game and will want too win it id like too see m/well in europe mate
                          Me too mate. we might just need to get Owen Coyle back for 1 game as he was the last Well player to spoil the party a few years ago when he scored 2 goals. The worst bit was when Forbesy missed that penalty but then again we might not have scored THAT goal if he had.

Motherwell FC pour l'Europe
                          Last edited by Black Knight; 7th May 2010, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X