This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• braehead astra artic ???

spotted what looked like an astra artic in braehead carpark today sat 24th, i was giving the exhaust some because i was inside the underground car park and you done the same, you on here?
    Quaife LSD . . Milltek/Powerflow Turbo back exhaust . . Custom Intercooler . . Percy 1.9 Cdti airbox . . Whiteline RARB . . Collins dump valve . . Courts enlarged top hat/power pipe . . Oil Breather Box . . cruise . . anti-hijack . . check control . . Blue SMD conversion . . wind deflectors . . opel numberplate surrounds . . pressed plates . .

IT WAS ME

it was a burg although my squares have been took off and had a few things done black goin for the artic look

a seen you drivin in the carpark and givin it some so i thot i'd do the same

Comment

i thought i seen a arctic astra about a week back but didnt wanna say on this as i know there not here yet so musta been you get the pics up i think its shockin to take the cheques off tho

Comment

This cars stunnin its ma mates to be honnest its by far the nicest burg I've seen and as for removing the cheuqes I think it makes it look so much better, now when I see a burg with the stikers it jus looks wrong but each to there own
        Last edited by ryan mc; 25 July 2010, 12:43 PM.

Comment

sounds nice cant wait to see it i think the burg needs its cheques as its what makes it

Comment

Originally posted by bobo_vxr View Post
            IT WAS ME

it was a burg although my squares have been took off and had a few things done black goin for the artic look

a seen you drivin in the carpark and givin it some so i thot i'd do the same
            yeah only got the exhaust the other day so wanted to hear it, then hear someone else doing the same and up pops you, plans sound good, will have to get a look next time i see you,
            Quaife LSD . . Milltek/Powerflow Turbo back exhaust . . Custom Intercooler . . Percy 1.9 Cdti airbox . . Whiteline RARB . . Collins dump valve . . Courts enlarged top hat/power pipe . . Oil Breather Box . . cruise . . anti-hijack . . check control . . Blue SMD conversion . . wind deflectors . . opel numberplate surrounds . . pressed plates . .

Comment

Is this a 10 plate by any chance? seen a burd without the chequers today with black rims and black roof with loud-ish exhaust

Comment

nah bobos is a nurburg, but when i was in vaux on sunday to get my gf a car, there was a woman picking up a 10 plate artic so it may have been her you saw

Comment

Sorry, mis spelt that, i mean 'burg' not 'burd' haha

Comment

Working...
                  X