This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• silver vec Next braehead

spotted a silver vec vxr parked on the curb outside the superstore beside next,

had vxronline stickers, sure it was a 58 plate but maybe wrong lol, the stickers were on the rear quarter window, driver looked like he was an older guy well older than me anyway,
    Quaife LSD . . Milltek/Powerflow Turbo back exhaust . . Custom Intercooler . . Percy 1.9 Cdti airbox . . Whiteline RARB . . Collins dump valve . . Courts enlarged top hat/power pipe . . Oil Breather Box . . cruise . . anti-hijack . . check control . . Blue SMD conversion . . wind deflectors . . opel numberplate surrounds . . pressed plates . .

Might be Brian(bjr120) he stays out Johnstone way.

Comment

Yeah it was me was returning a bathroom mirror to Next and it weighed a ton. Parked the car there for two minutes to unload then moved it besides Halfords.
      Spotted Arden Astra 07 plate with stickers take it that was you and your girlfriend mate and I am a young 44 thanks.
      regards Brian

Comment

Originally posted by bjr5120 View Post
        Yeah it was me was returning a bathroom mirror to Next and it weighed a ton. Parked the car there for two minutes to unload then moved it besides Halfords.
        Spotted Arden Astra 07 plate with stickers take it that was you and your girlfriend mate and I am a young 44 thanks.
        regards Brian
        yeah mate was me, lol was only joking with the age,
        Quaife LSD . . Milltek/Powerflow Turbo back exhaust . . Custom Intercooler . . Percy 1.9 Cdti airbox . . Whiteline RARB . . Collins dump valve . . Courts enlarged top hat/power pipe . . Oil Breather Box . . cruise . . anti-hijack . . check control . . Blue SMD conversion . . wind deflectors . . opel numberplate surrounds . . pressed plates . .

Comment

Working...
        X