Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sexiest girl vxr driver I have seen so far (watford)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sexiest girl vxr driver I have seen so far (watford)

Didn't see vxro stickers but thought I would post this any way as last night was so fun! She was in a standard arden vxr in watford but still sounded so sweet when she booted it. U raced up behind me last night and we were cat and mouse for about 10minutes. safely tho
    If u see this message, pm me as we gotta do that some time again.
    BLACK VXR CS stage 3, 3" Scorpion, Forge FMIC, Ksports, Quaife LSD, Revos, 3 Gauge, Dynabeams, Forge recirc & actuator, DAP-Rs, RARB, Team Heko's, Percy Cdti, cool running thermostat, Blue SMD's and white LED number plate bulbs.
    **Progress thread here!**

If it was a Corsa then it would be LittleGem

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbid View Post
      astra but i did see one go past Mcdee's with an exhaust system (think they were boys tho)
      BLACK VXR CS stage 3, 3" Scorpion, Forge FMIC, Ksports, Quaife LSD, Revos, 3 Gauge, Dynabeams, Forge recirc & actuator, DAP-Rs, RARB, Team Heko's, Percy Cdti, cool running thermostat, Blue SMD's and white LED number plate bulbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbid View Post
        wasn't me, i never see any vxr's in watford to race! boo!

Comment

Originally posted by LittleGem View Post
          well i'm always about as my mate lives near the ring road soon enough we will bump into each other. Look out for a Black VXR

Comment

I was in Watford at the weekend go up there quite often to see family

Comment

Originally posted by piemp_vxr View Post
              Didn't see vxro stickers but thought I would post this any way as last night was so fun! She was in a standard arden vxr in watford but still sounded so sweet when she booted it. U raced up behind me last night and we were cat and mouse for about 10minutes. safely tho
              I can beat that mate. down the pub the other day pulled up a black astra vxr full of really sexy lasses. To top it off, the number plate actually read "pu55y"

My mate was funniest though, his jaw actually hit the floor lol
              Last edited by w20adm; 3 August 2010, 06:30 PM.
              W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
              http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

Comment

Originally posted by Dazerc View Post
                I was in Watford at the weekend go up there quite often to see family
                Boring here ain't it?! lol! where in watford do they live?

Comment

well i'm always about as my mate lives near the ring road soon enough we will bump into each other. Look out for a Black VXR
                  i'm in south oxhey so just off the town.

Comment

Boring here ain't it?! lol! where in watford do they live?
                    They live near Croxley green station. I have some friends near the mecca bingo.

Comment

you lot going southend on the 14th love to see ya there

Comment

Blonde hair?

Comment

Originally posted by Dazerc View Post
                          They live near Croxley green station. I have some friends near the mecca bingo.
                          Ooooh i was down there today getting a subway for my lunch! lol! i've got a few friends in croxley!

Comment

Originally posted by old bean View Post
                            you lot going southend on the 14th love to see ya there

whose goin?

Comment

Working...
                            X