This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue astra Vxr doncaster

Wheatley hall road blue astra Vxr with vxronline stickers around 1ish just After I gave u a nod lol

tis was me mate, like a mirror image across the road lol!! love it

Comment

Originally posted by wainwright05 View Post
      tis was me mate, like a mirror image across the road lol!! love it
      lol i noticed you but then i was looking for the vxro stickers and they was there lol then i gave you a nod lol..

Comment

Why is it that when im in Doncaster, I dont see any Forum member in their cars??

Comment

i need some of the pro-race mate, was after the blue rim ones but they dont make them no more, gonna have to be the plain black ones!! bummer haha

Comment

i need some of the pro-race mate, was after the blue rim ones but they dont make them no more, gonna have to be the plain black ones!! bummer haha
            as you know i have pro race mate and they are sweet!! very light and when clean very shiny..

as my car was mucky as lol how embarrsing lol

Comment

still looked awsome mate, gotta get me some, they do look the best on 1the arden by miles, halfords said 2 weeks waiting, i hate waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

still looked awsome mate, gotta get me some, they do look the best on 1the arden by miles, halfords said 2 weeks waiting, i hate waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                thanks mate, well worth the wait, they are awsome alloys and like you say also imo the best for the arden..

Comment

Working...
                X