X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• arden corsa vxr,heading towards sth kirby

as above 5.00pm heading towards sth kirby from hemsworth,maybe tommivxr
    sigpic
    CDTI Air Box, REMUS Exhaust,Regal Stage 2 intercooler, Dbilas cast manifold with Hybrid Dbilas GT28 turbo, Dbilas air intake scoop,EVO-MS Recirc Valve
    Regal / EDS inlet manifold and top hat with thermal gasket,630cc injectors with fuel pressure regulator and uprated high flow fuel pump
    Regal inlet cam with uprated springs and platforms,16 bar mocal oil cooler 360-380bhp

Originally posted by ms-vxr57 View Post
    as above 5.00pm heading towards sth kirby from hemsworth,maybe tommivxr
    seen him few times that way on
    VXR8 LS2 6.0 Auto... Nickel silver build 0087

Comment

Was it you tommi
      sigpic
      CDTI Air Box, REMUS Exhaust,Regal Stage 2 intercooler, Dbilas cast manifold with Hybrid Dbilas GT28 turbo, Dbilas air intake scoop,EVO-MS Recirc Valve
      Regal / EDS inlet manifold and top hat with thermal gasket,630cc injectors with fuel pressure regulator and uprated high flow fuel pump
      Regal inlet cam with uprated springs and platforms,16 bar mocal oil cooler 360-380bhp

Comment

It probably was mate yes, i never saw you bud was you in the astra? I no there is another arden corsa that knocks about round my way on but its totally standard looking. It would have been me mate as i was out and about round this time

Comment

No mate i was in the van so you would'nt of noticed me.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X