This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arden Blue Vectra VXR 09

Spotted yesterday on M25 clockwise near South Mimms services reg SG09 something, mint looking car, reminds me of the days when I used to have one...

Gave thumbs up and nods, brief chat but could barely hear anything in the wind and engine noise.
    Quick thing as well, had a bit of a spin up at speed etc, cracking motor

cheers
    Bart

my old 1was SG09 ***, traded it in up in glasgow, but mayb new owner has took it down south!! it was TMS stage 1with a decat. mighta been ma old 1
    Originally posted by VXR Staff
    Billy junior is the future...

Right off to see if the scythe is needed or not

Comment

Two Arden Vectras at Arnold Clark Linwood just now both SG09 Plates, might still be in the area mate
      regards Brian

Comment

mite well b mate, traded mines in at vauxhall on hamilton road, glasgow east, mayb they were havin no luck sellin it there and moved it over 2linwood!

Comment

Got the two Arden Vectra Saloons, an Arden Vectra Estate and and a red VXR8 in at the moment all on prime forecourt area maybe they having a VXR push at Linwood cos was quiet for a few months.
          Do you know your orginal plate before transfer and I can check.
          regards Brian

Comment

sg09dvv mate, tints, vxr stickers, n a decat if u can get underneath it!! hahahaha

Comment

I'll check it out for you mate no problems pass the dealers most days due to the Asda store in the retail park.
              regards Brian

Comment

Working...
              X