This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple of Astra spots on M8 today 03/08/10

Went to Edinburgh zoo today with the kids, no spots on way there, on way back Arden Astra at Eurocentral approx 16:10 heading east.
    Second Arden Astra at Glasgow Airport approx 17:00 again heading east.

regards Brian

which way is east? haha
    Quaife LSD . . Milltek/Powerflow Turbo back exhaust . . Custom Intercooler . . Percy 1.9 Cdti airbox . . Whiteline RARB . . Collins dump valve . . Courts enlarged top hat/power pipe . . Oil Breather Box . . cruise . . anti-hijack . . check control . . Blue SMD conversion . . wind deflectors . . opel numberplate surrounds . . pressed plates . .

Comment

From the Airport heading intowards Glasgow centre mate, Astra was in outside lane as I passed going the other way.
      regards Brian

Comment

that would most likely have been me then as i was heading to the gym in renfrew
        Quaife LSD . . Milltek/Powerflow Turbo back exhaust . . Custom Intercooler . . Percy 1.9 Cdti airbox . . Whiteline RARB . . Collins dump valve . . Courts enlarged top hat/power pipe . . Oil Breather Box . . cruise . . anti-hijack . . check control . . Blue SMD conversion . . wind deflectors . . opel numberplate surrounds . . pressed plates . .

Comment

That two spots in two weeks now mate, and three in total.
          You coming to the Homebase meet in Kilmarnock this sunday get to meet each other in person?
          regards Brian

Comment

ill try and get down, trouble is most of the time the meets are hapening is on a sunday after im working on a saturday night so i usually see the burd on the sun when im working on a sat, will try make it tho as i want to see the other beasts going

Comment

Ok mate why not bring g/f along nice drive down the seaside, meets are not on that late and always mixed crowd and you can do your own thing rest of the night. Nice drive round the coast road to Greenock them M8 home.
              regards Brian

Comment

Working...
              X