This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• arden astra hamilton roundabout

spotted the arden today down at the roundabout down from the palace 7am had snowflakes on it no vxr stickers tho anytakers
    Last edited by tcd_burg; 5 August 2010, 06:51 PM.

might have been my mate.. was the reg like ODK or summat? 07plate im pretty sure thats the end of his reg neways!

Comment

i dont think it was this one mate think it was like a 56 plate i really should have got the reg lolmight see it again tho

Comment

lol yeah mate coz he heads over that way every morning stays in hamilton and works in motherwell

Comment

I have never been spotted in the whole 2 years having the bloody motor, you guys need to look mire carefully
          sigpic

Comment

mate i never get spotted apart from you! maybe coz mines is just bog standard dosent catch ure eye like a modded one maybe..... lol

Comment

Originally posted by TollanVXR View Post
              mate i never get spotted apart from you! maybe coz mines is just bog standard dosent catch ure eye like a modded one maybe..... lol
              Probably more cause its red... looks like a sport hatch.

But im sure i see it in netherton sometimes?

Comment

yeah on netherton road thats my grans bit usualy a tuesday and sunday ul see me there! oh aye and thanx for the looks like a sport hatch comment mate.................

Comment

yeah on netherton road thats my grans bit usualy a tuesday and sunday ul see me there! oh aye and thanx for the looks like a sport hatch comment mate.................
                  Knew that would get taken the wrong way but it's just my opinion

Comment

look at the badge on ure vxr its red coz thats the colour a vxr should be hehe a didnt take it the wrong way im just playing mate altho i wouldnt have any other colour than a red vxr

Comment

look at the badge on ure vxr its red coz thats the colour a vxr should be hehe a didnt take it the wrong way im just playing mate altho i wouldnt have any other colour than a red vxr
                      Each to their own ha!

All i meant was... if you were just passing by it just looks like a red astra, whereas you see a white burg or an arden blue astra or corsa you know straight away what it is...

All good tho sir

Out tonight?? Just got mines back its all fixed gona take her out for a wee drink (of vpower) god i know how to treat a lady

Comment

haha yeah all good mate i do like a bita banter... where u from anyways mate?? nope not out tonight just having a night in with the mrs work on a sat means boring fridays lol i took my lady out for a drink of v power last night she just loves it haha

Comment

haha yeah all good mate i do like a bita banter... where u from anyways mate?? nope not out tonight just having a night in with the mrs work on a sat means boring fridays lol i took my lady out for a drink of v power last night she just loves it haha
                          I'm in Netherton bromeo, yourself?

Comment

ah makes sence then ul see me lol ... im from newarthill at the momment!

Comment

ah makes sence then ul see me lol ... im from newarthill at the momment!
                              Ah think I saw you the other night mate headin up that way, you on a private reg?
                              Arden Blue Stage 2 Astra VXR on 19's. Remus, Bluefin, Cruise Control, Tints, Whiteline RARB, Eibach Sportlines.

Comment

Working...
                              X