This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• arden vec estate paisley

wondered if it was anyone on here, never seen it about before, was a 58 plate i flashed ya anyways.

prob the same guy i saw in linwood,
    Quaife LSD . . Milltek/Powerflow Turbo back exhaust . . Custom Intercooler . . Percy 1.9 Cdti airbox . . Whiteline RARB . . Collins dump valve . . Courts enlarged top hat/power pipe . . Oil Breather Box . . cruise . . anti-hijack . . check control . . Blue SMD conversion . . wind deflectors . . opel numberplate surrounds . . pressed plates . .

Comment

think i saw bjr5120 in renfrew today, im sure it was you from your pics, car looks superb in silver almost bought one myself.

Comment

Was in Renfrew this afternoon so prob was me, what were you driving cos never noticed you.
        regards Brian

Comment

ha was in my skoda diesel work car today i try to keep the miles off of my vectra.

Comment

Ah ok mate wouldn't have spotted that, keep an eye out for you out and about in the Vectra. Hope you enjoying it as much as I enjoy mine.
            regards Brian

Comment

The Vectra VXR Estate spotted in Glenburn is my wives, she did wave back but probably to late.

Comment

Lovely car willow, id have loved an estate one myself. Will keep an eye out for you Brian, yep loving my car only ever use it in nice weather tho, hate it getting dirty haha

Comment

Working...
                X