This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wakefield asda - blue astra

Saw blue vxr astra at the Wakefield asda on about Tuesday this week, had vxronline stickers in the windows.
    sigpic
    Now Driving Facelift Audi A1 S Line in Daytona Grey

Was it between 12 - 1 if so that might of been me!

Comment

Yeah was lunch time, I was in a silver corsa with irmscher kit just pulling out by the roundabout when I saw you, not got the vxr yet it's due in 6 - 8 weeks
      sigpic

Comment

must of been me then! Can't say i remember seeing a corsa! which VXR r u getting then?

Comment

Getting a Arden blue astra vxr Linzi with the 19s and AFL headlights.

Cant wait for it to come now, only about 4 or 5 weeks now im hoping
          sigpic

Comment

not surprised you can't wait, you'll have loads of fun! I wanted the 19's on mine but was in a bit of a rush to get one so had to settle for the 18's lol!

Comment

If i had been in a rush would have had it by now. Local dealer said that they could have intercepted a brand new one that was on its way somewhere as a demo car but i wanted the AFL lights and was happy to wait, so thats why its 12 weeks in total i will have had to wait.

You from Wakefield? sure i will see you around again because i work in wakefield 4 days a week.
              sigpic

Comment

It'll be worth the wait!

I'm not from Wakefield just work there, live over near Bradford! Take it your not from Wakefield either if you just work there? Maybe see you around!

Comment

No I'm from the north west, halfway between Liverpool and Manchester, just been working over in our Wakefield office and staying over. Yeah sure I'll see you around, hopefully when i have the astra!
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X