This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horsham sussex

Spotted red astra vxr SR0 VXR on the faygate road going towards Horsham,Tuesday and Wednesday

Not me but am often round that way mate. You from Horsham?

Comment

Me and the missus are from nearby too
      Astra Edition #105
      Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

Originally posted by L3E_A_X View Post
        Me and the missus are from nearby too
        Ahhh cool, you going to the VXR power event on 28th/29th lee?

Comment

Originally posted by Mark_VXR View Post
          Ahhh cool, you going to the VXR power event on 28th/29th lee?
          I really wanted to go and get on the track again mate, but unfortunately not. I applied for wings and wheels in dunsfold about a month ago and been accepted to show my car there, got 2 free tickets for it too so worth it but its on the same weekend.
          Astra Edition #105
          Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

I really wanted to go and get on the track again mate, but unfortunately not. I applied for wings and wheels in dunsfold about a month ago and been accepted to show my car there, got 2 free tickets for it too so worth it but its on the same weekend.
            Oh i hadn't heard about that event. I used to work at Dunsfold Part, its a cool location. Let me know if your going to be around and about one time.

Comment

Oh i hadn't heard about that event. I used to work at Dunsfold Part, its a cool location. Let me know if your going to be around and about one time.
              oh really? Cool ... yeah I applied last year and got in so thought i'd try again lol.

They have an airshow and 180 cars are chosen to drive down the runway at full throttle to 'demonstrate the performance' so I might time my run lol

Will do mate, hopefully getting car back from Vx tomorrow. We always out around guildford and horsham.

We also do guildford cruise most Sundays and there's a group of us that usually go together off here, you should pop down one time bud
              Astra Edition #105

Comment

Not me but am often round that way mate. You from Horsham?
                Im from Horsham yes!

Comment

Originally posted by cavalino View Post
                  Im from Horsham yes!
                  get yourself to guildford cruise tomorrow then
                  Astra Edition #105

Comment

Wasnt me but Im from Horsham too

Comment

I applied for wings and wheels in dunsfold about a month ago and been accepted to show my car there, got 2 free tickets for it too so worth it but its on the same weekend.
                      I'm from near Horsham, but I've got a veccy VXR. How did you apply for Wings and Wheels? Went last year and there was an HSV R8 that I loved...
                      sigpic
                      Regal Stage 1 Vec 300+bhp
                      "I got a shotgun, rifle and a 4-wheel drive, and a country boy can survive"

Comment

I applied on the internet mate, got sent a form and luckily they accepted my car! Got free tickets lol. Two years on the run! Won't be going this year though, not without the vxr lol
                        Astra Edition #105

Comment

Sweet, I'll get on that this year and see what happens. Just seen your new motor thread, looks tidy buddy. V-Power ain't cheap, I feel your pain
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tex_VXR View Post
                            Sweet, I'll get on that this year and see what happens. Just seen your new motor thread, looks tidy buddy. V-Power ain't cheap, I feel your pain
                            yeah you should get in mate, just big up your car loads. You'll probably be in m section, and trust me there's some random cars that get in lol. But saying that there was a lovely vxr8 that joined in last year, and the fun part is that half of the track you drive on is the top gear track which is pretty cool

I video'd it last year too lol. Thanks bud, yeah enjoying my new little chav mobile lol. Just a shame that its not much better on fuel, but like you say v power is ridiculous lol
                            Astra Edition #105

Comment

yeah you should get in mate, just big up your car loads. You'll probably be in m section, and trust me there's some random cars that get in lol. But saying that there was a lovely vxr8 that joined in last year, and the fun part is that half of the track you drive on is the top gear track which is pretty cool

I video'd it last year too lol. Thanks bud, yeah enjoying my new little chav mobile lol. Just a shame that its not much better on fuel, but like you say v power is ridiculous lol
                              Cool, I've got a GoProHD, so I'll take a vid if I go too. Saw the vxr8, red 'thunder from down under' next to a Dodge Ram in the paddock. Got some nice photos.

I'll be sure to big my beast up. It's not standard, so I'm guessing that helps?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X