This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vxrdamo,ponte 1.00pm

As above, astra vxr damo just going through ponte, you waved back as i passed
    Last edited by ms-vxr57; 14 August 2010, 02:34 PM.
    sigpic
    CDTI Air Box, REMUS Exhaust,Regal Stage 2 intercooler, Dbilas cast manifold with Hybrid Dbilas GT28 turbo, Dbilas air intake scoop,EVO-MS Recirc Valve
    Regal / EDS inlet manifold and top hat with thermal gasket,630cc injectors with fuel pressure regulator and uprated high flow fuel pump
    Regal inlet cam with uprated springs and platforms,16 bar mocal oil cooler 360-380bhp

Originally posted by ms-vxr57 View Post
    As above, astra vxr damo just going through ponte, you waved back as i passed
    saw you wave mate feel abit embarrased as my car was filfy

yourz looked beaut as always

Comment

Originally posted by Astra VXR Damo View Post
      saw you wave mate feel abit embarrased as my car was filfy

yourz looked beaut as always
      Mine was filthy too bud, so your not on your own
      sigpic
      CDTI Air Box, REMUS Exhaust,Regal Stage 2 intercooler, Dbilas cast manifold with Hybrid Dbilas GT28 turbo, Dbilas air intake scoop,EVO-MS Recirc Valve
      Regal / EDS inlet manifold and top hat with thermal gasket,630cc injectors with fuel pressure regulator and uprated high flow fuel pump
      Regal inlet cam with uprated springs and platforms,16 bar mocal oil cooler 360-380bhp

Comment

Originally posted by ms-vxr57 View Post
        Mine was filthy too bud, so your not on your own
        lol good to see you mate

Comment

you too mate,dont see many round ponte.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X