This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black monaro VXR500 Crawley

I see the above near my client site. it sounds awesome.

anyone here?

When was the last time you saw this.... it could be me but I've sold mine recently

Comment

2-3months ago. i also spotted a blue arden vectra vxr and 2 vxr8s one red the other black.

The sounded awesome mate. you sold up? what did you replace it with?

Comment

Well, that was probably me then... I sold the car towards the end of June.... It was replaced with an Audi A3 Diesel as I sold the car because I moved from Crawley to Bracknell and a 100 round trip commute in the Monaro would be quite expensive.

That said, I still have a VXR because the blue veccy you see is me as well

So, does that class me as a DOUBLE SPOTTED

Lastly, what "client site" are you on?

Comment

i can be spotted working in the new shiney buildings that have recently gone up. just looking out of the window i can see the hsbc atm and ford/mazda dealers. i may have followed u in the vectra leaving the area on to the m23 and m25 not so long ago

Comment

Originally posted by saabvectra View Post
            i can be spotted working in the new shiney buildings that have recently gone up. just looking out of the window i can see the hsbc atm and ford/mazda dealers. i may have followed u in the vectra leaving the area on to the m23 and m25 not so long ago
            In that case, it would surmise that our two companies have a business relationship then

Bet you don't spot me when I'm in the Audi

Comment

Quick someone, give him a nudge... he's got stuck

Comment

Err.. what's going on with my posts?!
                Can I delete posts? can't see anything that lets me delete ..

I take it you work for one of the companies behind us?

How do you find the Vectra after the Monaro?

I think a lunch time beer maybe in order at somepoint

Comment

Actually, I've had both the Vectra and the Monaro for years, and a Corsa VXR at the same time as well (yep 3 VXRs).

Veccy's lovely, again a bit to juicy for the daily commute but I've been know to use it once in a while to/from work.

As for who I work for... well, lets just say we're more experienced than our name suggests

MMMMMM Beeeeeeeerr!! :P

Comment

LOL! I thought it might have been them!

i've been going to and from crawley for a while in the saab 2.8T, certainly is alittle juicey for a 80 mile round trip from Kent, I don't think I could go back to a diesel!

Comment

Working...
                    X