This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red astra vxr on Anglesey

Red Astra VXR on Anglesey heading from Valley to Holyhead!

Had black boot strip and a private plate of JEE.......something!

Someone stayed over after the sprint night maybe????
    12 plate Astra GTC SRi cdti 165 stop/start in white.

someone posted that they were on the island for a few days iirc

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

Ah right!

Nice part of the country to be in this weather.......they probably didn't notice me as I was in a Ford Focus with blue lights on the roof! Lol

Comment

they would be avoiding eye contact lol

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

It was definitely there last night.
          Bluefin Stage 1

Comment

Originally posted by moeman View Post
            they would be avoiding eye contact lol
            Lol

Comment

Yes thats Phil & family from the West Mids
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by R15VXR View Post
                Yes thats Phil & family from the West Mids
                My question answered

Comment

Originally posted by DanEds View Post
                  My question answered
                  Funny you should ask as a guy came up to me late at Anglesey and asked the same question about whether I was on holiday in Anglesey and whether the car infront of me was mine. Unfortuantely I had brain freeze and could relate his question about my car and philg been on holiday locally
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi Folks,

Am new to this forum and this is my first bit of input.....But I think I can shed some light on this one.

The red Astra VXR is resident on Anglesey, I see it every day on the school run, it has black alloys too and the first part of the reg definitely is JEE!! Hope this helps a little.........

....On a slightly different note, I'm new to this forum having purchased a red VXR8 last week from Southampton, it was a VERY long trip from Anglesey, but Soooo worth it!! (Pics to follow soon)

I can't believe I missed out on the VXR day at Anglesey circuit the other day, a mate called and said that there were VXR flags everywhere, however this was at 6pm, so I'd missed it all......And I only live 1.5 miles away from the track!!!!!!

Great forum by the way!! Are there any other VXR8 owners on Anglesey or in North Wales??

Cheers!!

Comment

welcome to the site

Comment

Originally posted by Australian Thunder View Post
                        Hi Folks,

Am new to this forum and this is my first bit of input.....But I think I can shed some light on this one.

The red Astra VXR is resident on Anglesey, I see it every day on the school run, it has black alloys too and the first part of the reg definitely is JEE!! Hope this helps a little.........

....On a slightly different note, I'm new to this forum having purchased a red VXR8 last week from Southampton, it was a VERY long trip from Anglesey, but Soooo worth it!! (Pics to follow soon)

I can't believe I missed out on the VXR day at Anglesey circuit the other day, a mate called and said that there were VXR flags everywhere, however this was at 6pm, so I'd missed it all......And I only live 1.5 miles away from the track!!!!!!

Great forum by the way!! Are there any other VXR8 owners on Anglesey or in North Wales??

Cheers!!
                        Hi and welcome to the forum, sorry you missed out on Tuesday evening but theres always silverstone bank holiday weekend

A few of us a are meeting this Sunday if you want to join us its a great drive and will give you chance to come and meet a few of us

Details here.

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...ht=north+wales

Also if you put your name down on this list
                        http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...ighlight=wales

and keep an eye out here
                        http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=109

We will try our best to keep you informed of any upcoming events in the area.
                        REGIONAL ORGANISER covering MANCHESTER, NORTH WALES CHESHIRE & MERSEYSIDE

Comment

I've just realised that it wasn't a track day at Anglesey after all......It was an evening event, and it only started at 6pm, so I could have come to watch and meet you guys after all!!!!!.......DOH!!!

Comment

Thanks!!

Cheers Nurburgnicky,

Unfortunately I'm working on Sunday, but will take your advice and put my name on the list, and will definitely keep an eye out for future events/drives.

Thanks again!!

Comment

Working...
                            X