This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Arden's on the A40 Carmarthen

Had our annual 6 hour journey with the family to Wales and only had 2 spots.

First was an arden Meriva that came up behind us before turning right at one of the numerous roundabouts.

The second was an arden Corsa that obviously did not realise which lane to get into on another one of the numerous roundabouts so just carved me up and pulled infront. Yes I was the Zaf with the 4 bikes on the roof and 2 kids in the rear seats of the car........ Well done.........Nice driving.......

I seen a Arden Bus heading out of Carmarthen to wards St. Claires on Sunday about 3:45pm...............

Did flash but no reply.

Comment

Hi Welshboy

Could have been us as we were near there on sunday. Would have had the 4 bikes on the roof again at that time as we went to Canaston woods with the family.
      If it had been me would have defo flashed you back.

Saw another arden bus coming back from Tenby tonight, pulling into a pub car park ( not sure of name ) not too far from oakwood park around 7pm. Looked like it had dark wheels.....

Steve

Comment

Hi, zafgsi, that was me last night I did spot you as I was pulling in and said to the misses that was only the second other Arden I'd seen, seen quite a few red ones though!

Comment

Originally posted by GAZ77 View Post
          Hi, zafgsi, that was me last night I did spot you as I was pulling in and said to the misses that was only the second other Arden I'd seen, seen quite a few red ones though!
          Nice one, did wonder if I was seen coming down the hill. I hope you enjoyed the meal, if that is why you were there.

Here till saturday then unfortunately back to Manchester and the rain no doubt.

Must admit the bus is still a rare sight for me, and other that the red 06 plate that is parked in Tenby town centre I do not see that many on my travels. Seems to be even fewer round where I live.

Used to own a 55 plate mini cooper s back in 2005 ( owned for 4 years ) and back then the S was a rare sight and all drivers used to acknowledge each other. Glad to see that the current breed of bus drivers are as sad as me and are always on the lookout for fellow VXR ers.

Take care

Steve

Comment

Working...
          X