X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• red corsa vxr,wrexham

black wheels
    sigpic

Star silver Astra vxr, SM Tuning custom stage 3 map,piper 3" turbo back non res, Whiteline adjustable RARB, eibach sportline,piper cross cone filter, tx intercooler, powerpipe and 3" tophat, prosport boost gauge, team dynamic 1.2

Originally posted by KeiranVXR View Post
    black wheels
    in wickes carpark?

Comment

ye,was it u?car looked good
      sigpic

Star silver Astra vxr, SM Tuning custom stage 3 map,piper 3" turbo back non res, Whiteline adjustable RARB, eibach sportline,piper cross cone filter, tx intercooler, powerpipe and 3" tophat, prosport boost gauge, team dynamic 1.2

Comment

ye,was it u?car looked good
        yeah was me mate, thanks. thought we would grab somthing to eat before we went up the pass

Comment

Originally posted by richvxr View Post
          yeah was me mate, thanks. thought we would grab somthing to eat before we went up the pass
          The horseshoe pass?u missed the run the other week
          sigpic

Comment

The horseshoe pass?u missed the run the other week
            the horseshoe yeah m8 , done it couple times but last week i had my son staying so couldnt go.

Comment

Working...
            X