This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arctic Corsa Queensferry

Spotted an arctic edition corsa today at the lights outside asda in queensferry, i know you saw me as i saw you looking at me and you had this site stickers on your car so own up! You from flint as a guess?? saw your car before i got mine!!

I was in the arctic on the opposite side of the road!!

haha that would be me

nope not from flint dude

Comment

aha, new youd seen me lol!

Just thought you were from flint as ive seen you up that way a few times!!

Comment

yeh when i see another arctic i stare and say ' bastrd its time to sell haha'

nah i very rarely go to flint.. there is a arctic that lives in flint. but you should be able to notice mine cos of my stickers on the back.

where you from dude?

Comment

Originally posted by webberjebber View Post
          yeh when i see another arctic i stare and say ' bastrd its time to sell haha'

nah i very rarely go to flint.. there is a arctic that lives in flint. but you should be able to notice mine cos of my stickers on the back.

where you from dude?
          Ah rite, i knew id seen one round flint that way! where you from mate? Im from skelmersdale, based at RAF Waddington in lincolnshire during the week but at the weekends im at my birds house in connah's quay up by deeside school. Whats with the stickers on your back window? i did notice! they a work promotion?

Comment

alright lads, just noticed your convo, i bought an arden blue corse a week ago, and i live in flint, was looking for an arctic but i couldnt find them anywhere!! good job really ha because there would of been 3 of us!! haha

Comment

Originally posted by PENNO View Post
              Ah rite, i knew id seen one round flint that way! where you from mate? Im from skelmersdale, based at RAF Waddington in lincolnshire during the week but at the weekends im at my birds house in connah's quay up by deeside school. Whats with the stickers on your back window? i did notice! they a work promotion?
              ah right, you have a bird in connahs? how that happen lol! the stickers are advertisment for my brother business, custom remaps engine conversions, rolling roading etc..

Originally posted by sam catherall View Post
              alright lads, just noticed your convo, i bought an arden blue corse a week ago, and i live in flint, was looking for an arctic but i couldnt find them anywhere!! good job really ha because there would of been 3 of us!! haha
              sam, you must of seen mine going about then if u lve in flint! you should of got a arctic cos am selling mine haha!

Comment

ah right, you have a bird in connahs? how that happen lol! the stickers are advertisment for my brother business, custom remaps engine conversions, rolling roading etc..

sam, you must of seen mine going about then if u lve in flint! you should of got a arctic cos am selling mine haha!

yeh mate, she was off corsa c uk and i met her a year ago at usc!

Comment

ah right.. watch out for the police in north wales.. there everywhere

Comment

ah right.. watch out for the police in north wales.. there everywhere
                    tell me about it

Where u from buddy?

Comment

from mold dude

Comment

Haha trust you to be selling one, as I just bought an Arden one! I love me car though. Any of you guys know where I can get me wheels refurbed?

Ta

Comment

northwest enamals in buckely

Comment

Cheers mate, they any good? And do you know how much?

Ta

Comment

Working...
                            X